Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2017 12:56:18 AM EDT
Only one I'm really seeing is Orion Guns but I can't find any reviews about them or who might make their barrels.  Granted is for a 4.5-5.5" SBR build so it's not like accuracy is a huge concern but no reason to buy crap when well known manufacturers are around the same price.

Anybody know of any other places making them in this thread pitch?  Only reason I ask is I already have a 5/8x24 mount for my Trident because it's currently living on my 300BO gun but I'm moving stuff around  and figure I'll probably just make it a dedicated can for the 9mm.  I could always try to source a 1/2x28 mount though.
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 1:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 1:49:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
I just knew them for their 45 stuff so didn't think to look there.  Anyways, I checked out the website and all I'm seeing is the 9mm barrels threaded to the usual 1/2x28.  Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 11:06:11 AM EDT
[#3]
If you have a preferred barrel that is 1/2x28 you can pick up an adapter that goes from   1/2x28-5/8x24 I have had to do this with several guns and works great.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:42:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have a preferred barrel that is 1/2x28 you can pick up an adapter that goes from   1/2x28-5/8x24 I have had to do this with several guns and works great.
View Quote
I know that's an option but I just prefer not using adapters.  I'd rather get a 1/2x28 barrel and source a new Trident mount before I go the adapter route.  Thanks though.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 2:31:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my 5” 5/8x24 barrel from Adco a couple years back.  Looks like they still offer them:

https://adcofirearms.com/shop/categories/barrels/short-9mm-barrel/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top