Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2022 10:42:43 PM EDT
I just got a honey badger and using my direct thread bravo mount on a hybrid 46 with it. I have a taper adaptor on order but question is do I run the risk of causing an issue threading the silencer o the way to the barrel as it stands?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:09:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody? I have the sig taper adaptor I ordered
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I ran a square shoulder muzzle device on my honey badger barrel without issue. Alignment was perfect and the mount stayed tight.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:14:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ran a square shoulder muzzle device on my honey badger barrel without issue. Alignment was perfect and the mount stayed tight.
View Quote

Cool, it's not as quiet it seems
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cool, it's not as quiet it seems
View Quote

A smaller endcap might help
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A smaller endcap might help
View Quote

I have the proper .30 on there. Honey Badger is surpassingly louder with same ammo as pdw, gotta be the mount and gas escaping, or possibly I need to tweak the gas block, though I was not getting a lot of gas in the face. Again new to this all
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Now you're getting in to the fun part!

I have a energetic armament Vox S on my honey badger barreled AR. It's quieter with some ammo and louder with others.

My friend has an MCX with the appropriate SIG suppressor and 6.75 inch barrel, it is silly quiet, but it is very gassy.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Liberty precision machine sells a hub adapter that converts to 5/8x24 taper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top