Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2021 8:33:27 PM EDT
Looking for 60ish liter for general use. I have a filbe and want something a tad smaller

Been looking at the 5.11 (been happy with a few rush packs that I own. But wondering if there is something similar in size/ price

Got one of the Lapg lnt pack wen they clearanced them for $50 but man it’s that cheapo polyester felling stiff

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Just bought one the last sale they had
Hoping it works out. Panel loading and in between my filbe and bmf packs.
Looks good so far. Anyone else have one?
Hopefully testing out soon.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Not cheap, but I just grabbed an Eberlestock G4 Operator - I couldn't let go of the ability to carry a Precision AR in the scabbard, while moving. They offer discounts for LEO/Mil/Disabled Vet, if you send in paperwork. FYI - "Dark Earth" had a greenish tint on my computer (sort of like 5.11 "Sandstne"), and their Coyote looked like a lighter Desert Tan/Sand as well. When I got the Dark Earth in, it looks like a classic "Coyote Brown" to me - which I was happy with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top