Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2019 7:47:09 PM EDT
I just found out Bushmaster is shipping the ACR 450 Bushmaster Caliber Conversion kits.  I put one on order.  That will round out the available caliber conversions for me.  I bought the original rifle in 5.56 and last year was able to pick up the 6.8 SPC II caliber conversion.  Now with the 450 Bushmaster I should have all my bases covered.

Of course I would gladly buy a 300 Blackout conversion too.
Link Posted: 10/19/2019 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#1]
The Acr shoots awesome with the .450.  I have a couple here that I use for pics or demos.  I was surprised how nice it recoiled with the 450.  My only experience before that with a big bore was a .50 Beowulf on a 18” ar15 that beat the hell out of me.

Blackout in an acr is pretty awesome too.  Especially subs.
Link Posted: 10/19/2019 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Who is making the 300 Blackout caliber conversions?  I would like to pick up one.
Link Posted: 10/19/2019 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Bigdog above is Dana Beck of Templar Precession and does all.kind of ACR parts and conversions.  He recently did a 6.5 grendel conversion for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top