Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2019 9:00:35 PM EDT
Just bought a 336 rem is great condition for $400 at pawn shop.  Is this a reasonable price?  Has a Banner II 1.5 -4X scope with weaver flip mount.  Is is a 1964 Z serial number.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Got it posted
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I like that quite a bit. Seems like a decent deal too.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea seemed good,   Not a Marlin guy up to this point.  I have several old 94 Winchesters but they are over 100 yrs old and I hate to beat them up in the truck.    I bought a Henry .357 but need more thump for hogs which have become a problem on my place.   35 rem should be nice with LEVERevolution ammo.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Needs moar better pics of entire gun, but seems like it is in good shape. The old original Weaver flip/over mounts were rock solid in general, and more than sufficient for lever guns and their chamberings. Inside of 200 yards you should, witha little practice, be able to kill anything in your sights. I am am a big fan of the Leverevolution ammo. Have used it in a variety of chamberings with excellent, fatal results.  Always like the 336 design for its easy scope mounting characteristics, but I'm an old school94 fan from a nostalgia point of view, especially when fitted with a tang mounted peep sight. Nice job OP.

I'min the DFW area and will happily volunteer to help you outwit your hog problems. I'll provide the ammo and beer
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 10:34:47 PM EDT
[#6]
How long is the barrel?
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Barrel is 20 inch.  Looking for the best setup for an older Meopta 1-4X22 scope I have in safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top