Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2022 9:26:10 AM EDT
I'm trying to put together new support gear (molle belt kit) for my 308 POF Revolution.  I'm playing hell finding pouched that will fit 2 25rd 7.62 PMags though.  So far all I've come up with is the new SPUD pouch from Spiritus Systems which in out of stock and something from Condor.  Anyone know of any other options?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Mayflower jungle canteen pouch.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Crye has a pouch that does 2 25rd pmags
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I use FastMag pouches for my 20 & 25 round Pmags (Tavor7) as well as my AR rifles
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mayflower jungle canteen pouch.
View Quote

They have had an 8-10week wait for like 3 years on all their gear. I get that it's good, but cheese n rice man.

OP; you could also try the GI molle 1qt canteen pouch. They should fit as well. I've used them with my 20's and have room at the top to cinch down.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Are the fast mags the same for 5.56 and .308 or are there two different versions?

Also tall esstacs work good for the 25rders
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a mid height Esstav KYWI on my belt and BFG Ten Speed on the PC.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:54:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are the fast mags the same for 5.56 and .308 or are there two different versions?
View Quote

Two different versions, one for 5.56 and one they cal Fastmag Heavy for .308.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:15:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They have had an 8-10week wait for like 3 years on all their gear. I get that it's good, but cheese n rice man.

OP; you could also try the GI molle 1qt canteen pouch. They should fit as well. I've used them with my 20's and have room at the top to cinch down.
View Quote

I'm looking at their Jungle Rig, and yeah the wait time sucks.  I will say the last couple thing I got from them was closer to a 4-6 week lead time
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting option.  Never would have thought of that.

Thanks guys this gives me some options to look at.  I should have mentioned I prefer most mags to be covered.  Ive had too much crap work its way into open top mag pouches.  I try to keep one uncover for a fast reload and the rest covered.  But there's still plenty of options here
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm gonna give these a shot. They're cheap enough to try and wont cry if they dont work

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019960970?pid=843468

Link Posted: 7/18/2022 12:03:29 AM EDT
[#11]
OP - I went down this route some time back and then realized double mags (as in the kind that are stacked on top of each other) on a belt sucked, regardless of caliber. All that weight on one point not distributed sucked plus doing any kind of movement other than standing and kneeling sucked too. I then learned about taco mag pouches and how versatile they really are. 7.62 SR-25, AK-47, AK-74, AR of all types, and standard AUG mags all work and I don't have to switch out kit. They worked so well I went tacos for one of my plate carriers.

I realize you didn't ask about this type so if this isn't info you want, cool. You do you and all good. if you want ultimate versatility and retaining ease of movement with a battle belt, you may want to look at those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top