Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2022 8:03:22 PM EDT
Does anyone know if they will be offering this again this year? I have a Hybrid 46 I purchased last September that is still sitting in jail but would like to take advantage of this this year if it is offered.

Joe
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#1]
They already did
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
So I hit the FO button on the last one in December, bought later in that program and did not see my can for about 5 months. Unacceptable because now I also have a 4-6 month wait on the E-Form application. Now I am at a year, like paper filers.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if they will be offering this again this year? I have a Hybrid 46 I purchased last September that is still sitting in jail but would like to take advantage of this this year if it is offered.

Joe
View Quote

If they do, it probably won't be until middle toward the end of November-that's when they usually announce it.
Of course most people are still waiting on their cans to be delivered to their dealers from last years BOGO when sico said everyone's can would be delivered within 6 months-now that it is almost October (10 months later)...
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I came here looking for this. If they offer it again this year, I'll probably pick up a 36M or Omega 300. I have my 9mm octane bogo can in jail right now and I'd like to get in on a 45 octane this time around.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Considering that they still haven't filled the orders from the BOGO they offered 11 months ago, I'd say they'll probably skip this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top