Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2020 9:31:53 PM EDT
Anything new at shot show for the shockwave market??
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't see anything "new". Still lots of models (gauge/furniture) and still popular. I did see a lot of other manufacturers jumping on the band-wagon with their own versions.

I am disappointed that Crimson Trace is NOT offering their "laser-saddle" for the 500/Shockwave in a left-handed version.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#2]
It would be nice to see even a few accessories for the .410 Shockwave. A light mount and/or laser mount would be nice.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am disappointed that the ammo makers have not improved the 20 gauge defensive ammo offerings I thought would happen with these being offered in that gauge.
View Quote
One can hope they will get to it. Definitely an area with potential.
Really starting to like 20 over 12, myself.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I am disappoint that Mossberg did not build a shockwave roadblocker set up with the chainsaw grip

Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am disappoint that Mossberg did not build a shockwave roadblocker set up with the chainsaw grip

http://frankbaumer.com/Heartland%20Pictures/2_Pics/Mossberg_500_Road_Blocker_barrel.jpg
View Quote
Hmmm. Wonder if you could modify one to that configuration?
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#7]
The threaded barrel is not a shockwave feature

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:14:46 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
I know, but I wonder if it could be threaded.
Where there is a will and some $$$, there is way.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:38:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Sledge Hammer's invention, a loudener
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:57:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a loudener on one of my paintball rigs

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Sledge Hammer!  What an innovator!
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ditto.  I grab any buck I can find.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I was hoping for 20 and 410 shockwaves, or the Tac13 with factory walnut.

The Henry shorty 410 lever is cool.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mossberg does make the Shockwave in 20 and 410. I have one in 410. There is just not any accessories for the 410 version.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 11:33:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Would the threaded barrel be an evil feature on the short barreled shockwave?

its a feature on the pistol gripped long barreled model
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:56:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Mossberg does make the Shockwave in 20 and 410. I have one in 410. There is just not any accessories for the 410 version.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My sentence structure was weird.
I meant that I was hoping to see the 410 and 20 offered with factory wood furniture. Like the “nightstick”.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 8:56:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 6:13:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am disappointed that the ammo makers have not improved the 20 gauge defensive ammo offerings I thought would happen with these being offered in that gauge.
View Quote
Quoted:

View Quote
I got tired of sending emails.  
Literally for over 10years I've sent emails to Federal for 20ga buck with FC.  Always get the same canned response.

Federal Premium 3in No.2B is the best we can get ATM.    But I'd rather have a similar payload (buffered plated buck 1B or 2B) in a slower 2 3/4in shell.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Literally for over 10years I've sent emails to Federal for 20ga buck with FC.  Always get the same canned response.

Federal Premium 3in No.2B is the best we can get ATM.    But I'd rather have a similar payload (buffered plated buck 1B or 2B) in a slower 2 3/4in shell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can always roll your own.  Sucks but that might be the only option.  Lee Load All's are cheap and will do the job but you'll have to count the shot.  I just started loading buck loads for my Lynx Saiga clone.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Can always roll your own.  Sucks but that might be the only option.  Lee Load All's are cheap and will do the job but you'll have to count the shot.  I just started loading buck loads for my Lynx Saiga clone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flight Control wads are unavailable.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oops, didn't see the part about Flight Control.  Yeah I wish those were obtainable
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top