Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2018 6:34:01 PM EDT
I just received my Inland carbine I won off Gunbroker. How did I do? Inland Mfg Div serial #49541xx, barrel is Inland Mfg. Div. General Motors 2-44.
Round bolt marked IO
Trigger housing marked Inland
Hammer marked either H or l-l
Type 4? slide marked Pl inside well and marked U 7160091 on the bottom
Piston marked Ll
Rear sight marked H.l.
Barrel band marked MMQ  bayonet lug marked EM-Q
Recoil plate marked Dl
4 rivet hand guard is un-marked
Stock went through Augusta Arsenal AAV on the left side with a cartouche on the right side. P & P in a circle on the pistol grip. Sling cut out is marked S-HB I paid $800.00, how did I do? It seems like that except for the barrel band and stock, it's all Inland. The magazine is made by Universal Firearms, Hileah, Florida.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You did well.

Looks A-ok for a shooter to me, and a nice market price for it.  It isn't an "all original" or "parts matching" or any of that other collector stuff that gets thrown around.  Yours has late-model M1 and M2 features that make it a great shooter.

The Universal mag isn't USGI, but if it works go blast with it.

M1 Carbines are some of the most fun you can have at the range -- go forth and shoot it!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:40:12 AM EDT
[#2]
The standard products I had had the same marked stock.  The one I have left is an inland.  I forget how the stock is marked.

That looks like a good carbine.  You will have fun with it!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Fair price.  About average for an Inland in that condition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top