Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2021 11:38:47 PM EDT
I'm trying to figure out which conversion cylinder will fit an older Euroarms Armi San Paolo 1858.  I know the two big companies Uberti and Pietta have cylinders for them but I can't find much on the older makes.  Any ideas?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out which conversion cylinder will fit an older Euroarms Armi San Paolo 1858.  I know the two big companies Uberti and Pietta have cylinders for them but I can't find much on the older makes.  Any ideas?  Thanks!
View Quote

I just so happen to have an Armi San Paolo and I did get the conversion cylinder. Get the Uberti, it installed without modification and worked perfectly. I'm wondering if yours also has the undersized grip frame that curves inwards or towards the front and has a strange uncomfortable feel?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
It does indeed have the small frame.  I don't have big hands and it's even uncomfortable for me.  Butts my middle finger right up against the triggerguard.  Thank you for the information.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top