Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2018 11:24:08 PM EDT
Anyone rocking a PWS T3 tension barrel on their 10/22 and how is it performing?  It looks a lot like the Proof research barrels imo.

Driving myself nuts (kidd or VQ reciever) (magpul or titan stock) but I can sort that out later..

PWS made a sexy carbon wrapped barrel havent seen or heard much as far as specs and grouping reviews (still searching). Looks being less important than function, VQ has a nice looking carbon sleeved barrel with more definitive reviews.  I am leaning towards the VQ.

I do drop in to rimfire central where Kidd products seem to be the collective choice that trumps all the previously mentioned offerings.  Aesthetically I prefer VQ, have only handled VQ.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 7:22:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Volquartsen Ultralite CF barrels on one of my 10/22’s.  I like it a lot.   It replaced a 20 inch steel bull barrel that was too heavy and had a very loose fit to the receiver.  I was having barrel droop issues.  The VQ barrel is very tight to fit but did go on with a few light wacks with a rubber mallet.  Now that my scope and barrel can both see the target I can hit dime size groups at 25 yards.   I think it will do better but the indoor range I go to has horrible lighting.  I will take it outside to 50 yards as soon as the outdoor range drys up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top