Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2020 2:41:32 PM EDT
Anyone bought one yet?

They have been available for a year or so now, just haven't seen any out in the wild.

https://underfoldstocks.com/Products#

Attachment Attached File

Seems like a cool stock for a SBR host.

AK Style UNDERFOLDER Stock For Ruger 10/22
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had a Butler Creek side folder on one of my 10-22's for over a decade.

I can't imagine those being better but until your post I'd never saw an underfolder for them.

I bet there's more aftermarket stuff for the Ruger rimfire than any other firearm.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a wooden one 10-20 years ago.  I honestly didn’t like it.  The one I had worked like an AK stock but the metal was flimsy and it just wasn’t comfortable to shoot.  Each to their own though as it looked cool.
View Quote

You just exactly described the AK underfolder.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#5]
The very best ones are the old three-legged under-folders that were made by Federal Ordnance. They command prices between $300 and $400 now. They are very solid.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top