Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2021 1:18:43 AM EDT
So considering a binary for a build. As you are installing the binary does one trigger group make any difference over another? Will the binary work with a bolt release? Anyone had problems with a certain trigger group?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:15:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I run my binary trigger in a plastic, Factory, Ruger trigger housing. I have read that the Franklin binary triggers don't run well in older 10/22's that have the aluminium trigger housings. Mine has worked great. Fast rate of fire and lots of fun on steel targets. Franklin Armory includes an auto bolt release in the package.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I will second the recommendation for the plastic new production housing... mine is an early 90's production one that came with the aluminum housing. Installed the trigger pack and it simply wouldn't function as tolerances were too tight. Bought a new plastic housing, installed the trigger parts and then it ran fine.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Can confirm. If you have an aluminum trigger guard, swap it out for the plastic version.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I run my Franklin in aluminum housing with no issues.  The gun is a 1980's era. FYI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top