Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of view will the A119 offer facing inboard?

Is there an A119 type that offers clould, wi-fi, gps?
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 6:09:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: duhflushtech] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FAIL-SAFE:
What kind of view will the A119 offer facing inboard?

Is there an A119 type that offers clould, wi-fi, gps?
View Quote
It's got a pretty wide FOV (140° or 160° IIRC) but I'm not sure if it would get everything in the front seat if it was facing in.  From the windshield facing out mine comfortably gets both corners of the hood.  How that would translate to an interior shot, not sure.  Are you trying to get an interior veiw because you Uber or something?  Otherwise if you just want a rear view, I'd put it in the back windshield so it just faces back.

There is a GPS module for the A119 as an option (separately or as a package) but no wifi/cloud models AFAIK.  For what it's worth, I've never found that kind of stuff necessary - if I need to pull specific video, it's easy to just pop out the SD card, and you should have it set to overwrite old data so you don't run out of space in the first place.

Having used the A119 for a while now and some other cheapish cameras in the past, I can say that I've been really happy with mine.  The image quality is pretty darn good and higher resolution than a lot of the competition, even much higher end competition.  Also the small form factor allows it to pretty much disappear on the windshield so it's not a theft magnet.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Sartorius:
I have both. I have a BlackVue in my Mazda3. It's got better software and probably slightly better picture. But it's very picky about the micro SD cards. Neither of my Sandisk Ultras will work in it.

I also have the older Spytec A118 in the cab of my 86 Chevy 3/4 ton. It's been in for over a year, through freezing Utah winter and 105 degree summer. It runs like a champ. It's cheap and basic and has never failed. It's the AK47 of the camera world.

I also have a couple of Blackbox G1W-C models. One died after a summer in the sun. The other one works fine. I hook it up in the GMC Acadia when we make road trips.
View Quote
What cards do you have the best luck with?  Mine is giving me problems with 2 different samsung cards.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By duhflushtech:
Are you trying to get an interior veiw because you Uber or something?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Are you trying to get an interior veiw because you Uber or something?
Yes.

There is a GPS module for the A119 as an option (separately or as a package) but no wifi/cloud models AFAIK.  For what it's worth, I've never found that kind of stuff necessary - if I need to pull specific video, it's easy to just pop out the SD card, and you should have it set to overwrite old data so you don't run out of space in the first place.
I dont want to overwrite because Uber Riders can come back weeks later and bitch about a trip.  I'd like to be able to keep a 64gb card in the camera, but download via wifi, everything to an external hard drive or something.

In my case the inboard facing camera is every bit, if not more, important than the outboard facing camera
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By FAIL-SAFE:

Yes.

I dont want to overwrite because Uber Riders can come back weeks later and bitch about a trip.  I'd like to be able to keep a 64gb card in the camera, but download via wifi, everything to an external hard drive or something.

In my case the inboard facing camera is every bit, if not more, important than the outboard facing camera
View Quote
In that case you'll definitely want something other than an A119.  It's a great basic, no-frills camera but you'll want something more full-featured.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By OnlytheTip:
I bought this dash cam from amazon. It has GPS, and WIFI. I like being able to view it from my cell, and it hides nicely (almost completely) behind the rearview mirror, so I don't have to even see the thing. It includes 2 different angle mounts (the lens moves up and down), extra 3m adhesive tape, and cable holders for the GPS sensor (included). If you are on a budget and really want to try out a dashcam before you blow $300.00+, you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal @ $69.99 shipped + tax. I bought a second one to replace an older cam.
Not my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAu0eNsEhg
View Quote
This one looks pretty nice for the money.  I got an ArmorAll Dashcam two years ago for Christmas.  I tested it a few times when I got it and it seemed to work okay.  Fast forward to this Wednesday and my wife was hit by a van.  She is fine, but we were curious on what the video would show.  Pulled the 32gig microSD card and we only had two videos on it from Feb of this year.  The light has always come on the cam and the record light would come on, but it looks like it hasn't worked in 10 months.  Looking at buying one for each car now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone ever come across a really cheap working one for front and back? Say a dual channel with WiFi that you can see live on a tablet or smartphone? Want to get one until I get a real system later in 2018.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm looking a blackvue 750 series. Anyone have any pros vs. cons to offer?
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 4:12:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sartorius] [#10]
Originally Posted By BigAJ:

What cards do you have the best luck with?  Mine is giving me problems with 2 different samsung cards.
View Quote
Sorry, I only just saw this question. I was using a couple of different Sandisk Ultra cards. They failed all the time. The BlackVue was always announcing that it was starting recording, and the video files were of various sizes and lengths.

I went back to using the Blackvue branded 16GB micro SD card that came with the camera and it works flawlessly. But I didn't want to pay what Blackvue charges for their own cards, e.g., $20 for 16GB, $36 for 32, $62 for 64 and $131 for 128. That's crazy, when you see that Samsung and Sandisk are selling 64GB cards for $20-30.

I cruised several of the dashcam forums and read posts from people having similar issues. Apparently (and I could be wrong), the newest cards are simply too fast for the CPUs in the dashcams and they overwhelm the camera with data and may overheat it. Subjectively, the camera felt much warmer with a Sandisk card than with the Blackvue branded card. I couldn't determine who manufactures the Blackvue cards. Also, most new, consumer grade cards use TLC technology, which is cheap and supports high capacities, at the cost of read/write cycles.

Dashcams are very write-heavy, since they're continuously writing data and re-writing over old data. A TLC-based SD card may not be optimized for a heavy-write environment. The Lexar card got is an SLC-based card, rather than MLC or TLC. They typically will support many more write cycles.

SLC vs. MLC vs. TLC

Several users reported excellence performance with the Lexar High Performance 300x microSDXC UHS-1 cards. I bought a 64GB card for $22 off eBay and it arrived over the weekend. Just installing it today. Will update after some drive time. Note that this is NOT the newest card in the Lexar High Performance series. There is also a 633X and a 1000X series. Based on the posts I read, I wonder if they might have the same "too fast for the camera" problem, although some users report success with the 633X cards.

(I am not an electrical engineer or anything close to it. So I could be completely wrong. This is simply what I gleaned from Google and the forums out there.)

ETA: I've been running a Sandisk Ultra in the old A118C camera in my truck for the last year. It works just fine. Go figure?!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Bumping this back up for the experts.  My Dashcam seems to be going toes up.  It keeps popping out the memory card and turning itself off when you stick it back in.

Need advice on dash cams with the following features:

- Capacitor.
- Dual Lenses - either separate or in one unit-- preferably able to swivel to the driver's side window if needed.
- Can record sound
- Decent night image
- Prefer suction cup to adhesive mount
- Won't shit its pants after 4 months-- or at least has a good warranty
- Reasonably affordable

Rear video will be crappy no matter what, since it goes in a quad-cab truck.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 7:41:51 PM EDT
[#12]
As a follow up to my post two above this, I've been using the Lexar micro SD card for a couple of weeks now. It's been rock solid. No restarts or other weirdness. This has been in my BlackVue, which tend to be more picky about which cards are used.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Bump...I'm looking at the 2 channel Blackvue 590....its $200  vs $400 for the blackvue 750 2 channel.   Anybody use one of these and have an opinion on them?  Also, this is a stupid question but how do I view the video since there is no attached screen?  The cheaper one doesn't seem to have wifi so how would I view video?  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Hunduh:
Bump...I'm looking at the 2 channel Blackvue 590....its $200  vs $400 for the blackvue 750 2 channel.   Anybody use one of these and have an opinion on them?  Also, this is a stupid question but how do I view the video since there is no attached screen?  The cheaper one doesn't seem to have wifi so how would I view video?  Thanks
View Quote
Haven't used either model, but as to your question about playback, if there is no screen and no wifi most likely you will have to pull the SD card and insert it into an adapter hooked up to a PC to watch it.  With some models I think you also might be able to leave it in place in your car and hook a cable from the camera to a laptop and view/download it that way.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 8:28:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Haven't used either model, but as to your question about playback, if there is no screen and no wifi most likely you will have to pull the SD card and insert it into an adapter hooked up to a PC to watch it.  With some models I think you also might be able to leave it in place in your car and hook a cable from the camera to a laptop and view/download it that way.
View Quote
That is what you do. I pull the card from the BlackVue 450. Your camera will put the viewer software on the card, or you can download it from Blackvue as well. Part of the reason I bought a BlackVue was because I didn't want the screen in my car. They're distracting. I want the camera out of sight.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#16]
I gave MrsTap the Falcon Zero Touch HD as a gift, and she is very pleased with it.

However, none of the power outlets in her car remain on when the engine is turned off, so the camera shuts down almost as soon as she parks.  The camera itself has a parking mode, which she would like to take advantage of- but the pairing of this cam with her current vehicle is non-ideal.

I'm thinking of bouncing the Touch HD to my truck, and replacing it with something else with similar features (since she was pleased with it) but also the capability to record in a parking mode WITHOUT connection to a constant powered external source.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:50:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scollins] [#17]
View Quote
@Hunduh

Blackvue DR750S on massdrop for $275....
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/blackvue-dr750s-2ch-dash-camera

CPL on sale too for $35: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/blackvue-dr650-series-cpl-filter

Ends tomorrow though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Scollins:

@Hunduh

Blackvue DR750S on massdrop for $275....
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/blackvue-dr750s-2ch-dash-camera

CPL on sale too for $35: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/blackvue-dr650-series-cpl-filter

Ends tomorrow though.
View Quote
I tried to get in on it, but it's showing that the drop has ended.    It looked like it was ending later today but they seem to have ended it early.
Yay massdrop.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#19]

I tried to get in on it, but it's showing that the drop has ended.    It looked like it was ending later today but they seem to have ended it early.
Yay massdrop.
View Quote
Damn, that stinks. I was thinking about jumping in too. I didn’t notice, but maybe the drop was quantity limited?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:17:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kar98k] [#20]
it will be back - various Blackvues are on there quite often
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#21]
The $275 price was incredible......   But it was supposed to end at midnight tonight.    I have never heard of massdrop, I just wanted to see if it was a legit website or bullshit.    I snoozed, I loozed.......   if you guys have any idea of where I could get it at that price elsewhere please let me know.   Thanks
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#22]
There is currently a TaoTronics 1080P HD dash cam, used, in very good condition on Amazon, $34.99. Plug in the ASIN # B0119F9EPG. I got one of these a couple weeks ago and once I corrected the messed up configuration it worked great. Mine is like new. camelx3 says it's the lowest price ever. 1 left.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Question for the guys who have been involved in an accident, witnessed an accident, witnessed a hit and run, etc... do you download a copy of the video at the scene if the people ask for it, or do you e-mail it to the investigating officer after you get home? It seems a little excessive to carry a laptop or tablet around just in case you have to download video.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 6:09:59 PM EDT
[#24]
I am looking for a dashcam for my Kenworth truck and one for my pickup truck. On the Kenworth I would love if it would record all the time or when it senses movement. I would also like real time GPS so I can track where the truck is, if anyone even offers that.
The pickup I just want a good dependable easy to use dashcam. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Kitulu:
Question for the guys who have been involved in an accident, witnessed an accident, witnessed a hit and run, etc... do you download a copy of the video at the scene if the people ask for it, or do you e-mail it to the investigating officer after you get home? It seems a little excessive to carry a laptop or tablet around just in case you have to download video.
View Quote
I do not carry a PC around or anything to view the cam with. I have uploaded one video to youtube so that my insurance could fight a lawsuit that the at-fault driver filed against my insurance for running into me. They dropped the suit once it was clear from the video that they turned into my car from a no turn lane. It was not funny to find out that someone who had no drivers license, was in the country illegally, did not speak English, offered me weed to not file on my insurance, had no registration, inspection or auto insurance tried to sue me for damages.

I also had another individual trying to tell the police officer it was my fault for causing the wreck. They had a yield for right on red, I had a green light so I could turn left, and they did not yield to allow me to turn. So they tried telling the cop it was my fault and I offered to show the video and the whole story changed. They immediately admitted fault and I was not cited for the accident.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote
Most of the ones with screens should have a way to review video directly.  The cops asked about this when I witnessed the rollover at Thanksgiving (which I still have not posted, sorry!), but I told them I didn't know how to do it, and I would be afraid of deleting the file or something bad.  So I just gave my info and told them I would send the file once I got home and downloaded.  They never got back to me, but the crash was a single vehicle so no big deal.

For my coworker's crash I didn't stop, so once I found out about it, I sent a clip to the insurance agent, which saved my friend quite a bit of trouble.  Video 1

For the hit-and-run, I told the cop and I told my insurance, and nobody cared  Video 2
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 8:30:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RR_Broccoli] [#27]
Originally Posted By eastonj:
How about a Blackvue 650 2channel IR model? The second camera uses infrared and can be directed at the passenger compartment.

https://www.blackvue.com/dr650s-2ch-ir/

Also, Blackvue is somewhat particular about the quality of the micro SD card. They even tell you to not use a Sandisk card because they may not support the sustained write speed required. For my BlackVue 450, I tried a 64GB Sandisk card because I had one laying around. Recording stopped and started all the time. Once I replaced it with a Blackvue micro SD card, it runs like a champ.

FWIW
View Quote
Cluster size (File Allocation Table) makes a big difference too.  You can't just format a drive willy nilly dilly dilly and have it work.  You need exFat with the proper settings and a format done with a proper tool (not Windows.)
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:09:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: duhflushtech] [#28]
View Quote
As a cop I haven't yet worked an accident where one party or another (or a witness) had a dash cam, but if someone said "hey, I've got video of the accident" I'd ask to see it.  If they can show it to me right there on the scene, like on the screen of the camera, and if it's big enough/clear enough to make out what happened, I would notate what I saw in my report, who had the video, etc.  It might also impact who gets a ticket on the scene.

If there's no way for me to see the video on the scene or it's unclear, I'd just notate in the report that someone stated they had video but it was inconclusive or unviewable.  When the insurance companies pull the report they can ask that driver for a copy.

It probably differs based in jurisdiction, but here I probably wouldn't take a physical copy of the video even if you offered it to me.  Unless it's some sort of super critical accident or hit and run or something, there really isn't any reason for me to tag it as evidence or anything.  It's all going to be a civil matter between you and the other driver and your respective insurance companies anyway so beyond the initial report on that scene I wouldn't be getting involved.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Question for the guys who have been involved in an accident, witnessed an accident, witnessed a hit and run, etc... do you download a copy of the video at the scene if the people ask for it, or do you e-mail it to the investigating officer after you get home?
View Quote
The only incident since I had mine was in a parking lot, and the local police would not take a report or do anything.  Someone double parked behind me in a tiny car, and I hit their bumper while backing out (their car was not visible above my tailgate).  My fault entirely, but a shitty situation due to their asshole-ness.

I emailed the video to my insurance, which really came in handy when another party started claiming soft tissue neck injuries- yet wasn't in the vehicle at the time and the video showed it.  USAA told them to pound sand and that the claim was being cancelled entirely without their bumper being repaired or anything, unless they wished to be prosecuted for insurance fraud.  I had not told the other party that I had video at the time of the incident.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TAP:

The only incident since I had mine was in a parking lot, and the local police would not take a report or do anything.  Someone double parked behind me in a tiny car, and I hit their bumper while backing out (their car was not visible above my tailgate).  My fault entirely, but a shitty situation due to their asshole-ness.

I emailed the video to my insurance, which really came in handy when another party started claiming soft tissue neck injuries- yet wasn't in the vehicle at the time and the video showed it.  USAA told them to pound sand and that the claim was being cancelled entirely without their bumper being repaired or anything, unless they wished to be prosecuted for insurance fraud.  I had not told the other party that I had video at the time of the incident.
View Quote
In a lot of jurisdictions, including mine, police won't take a report for a private property accident unless it's a hit and run.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
If you didn't show the LEO the video or make a copy of it for him while he was there watching you I think the value might be questionable in a criminal case based on lack of chain of custody of the evidence. The videos obviously have value in a civil claim though.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#32]
i would think it would be hard to dismiss a video of an accident its not like you can re create a vid of a crash
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
If you didn't show the LEO the video or make a copy of it for him while he was there watching you I think the value might be questionable in a criminal case based on lack of chain of custody of the evidence. The videos obviously have value in a civil claim though.
View Quote
Chain of custody does not start until the evidence is bagged and tagged. If you have a video of a crime the chain does not start until you give it to law enforcement and they log it in.

EBR
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#34]
In a lot of jurisdictions, including mine, police won't take a report for a private property accident unless it's a hit and run.
View Quote
Understood, but that policy certainly lends itself to the fraud that often results.  I doubt the clowns in the other car would have tried to pull their crap had there been a police report on the matter.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#35]
I bought this one after being in an accident last week.  Guy said I ran the light after the officer gave him a verbal for not obeying traffic signal.  Waiting for it to be delivered.  Didn't know this thread existed or I would have checked here first

FalconZero F170HD+ DashCam 1080P 170° Viewing Angle microSD Card Included FULL HD
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Techmoan has a new favorite, dual front back.

My Favourite Front & Back 1080p Dash-Cam - The AUKEY DR02 D
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#37]
If I had a rear camera, I would have gotten nice video of the occupants of this white pickup trying to run away from the scene!

At long last, my Thanksgiving crash video!
Crash SB US75 Parker Plano 20171123 Thanksgiving

A119 camera, no audio.  I think the Youtube full screen video is pretty representative of the raw video, but I am not a videophile.
From reviewing the video, these guys were swerving a bit in the few minutes previous to the crash.  I did not notice this at the time, or I wouldn't have been following so closely.  In fact, I am a terrible eyewitness, since in my statement to the cops I said they overtook me just before the crash.  When in reality I have been behind them for 3-4 minutes at least.

Everybody else got stopped pretty smoothly after the crash.  6-8 people stopped to help, including two separate nurses.  The 3 occupants got out through the sunroof since the truck was on its side.  We tried to get them to sit on the curb in case there was some unseen injury, but they all tried to run away!  No habla.  At least 1 got grabbed by somebody, but the driver got away and maybe the 2nd person.  I wasn't getting involved in that.  Cops and FD responded within 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Guys,
I just ordered a DDPai Mini 3. I want to share video here- what's the best way to share uncompressed decent quality video? Or are we stuck with Youtube?
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
Guys,
I just ordered a DDPai Mini 3. I want to share video here- what's the best way to share uncompressed decent quality video? Or are we stuck with Youtube?
View Quote
Liveleak?  Though I think the quality will be just as bad as YT, or worse.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
Guys,
I did a little research and i'm not finding a good hi-def place to upload. Oh well, I'll do the best I can.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 1:36:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Vimeo? They have some really nice HD videos, but I haven't used them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 2:44:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 2:22:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Day 1 and I'm pretty happy with the DDPai mini 3 so far. Look, it's Korean or Chinese and the instructions are crap...but it works pretty good. The odd thing is to connect to it directly with my phone I have to turn of cellular data first. Weird. The video and sound quality is REALLY good though. Not bad for like $130.
Parking mode is great. It records a sped up video file while the car sits.

I do have a question though- what program do you guys use to watch the videos? When I use the phone app the GPS and telemetry info is all there, but if I plug into my computer it's just the base video file. I assume I need a program to read the GPS and telemetry files and overlay it or something.

Once I figure this out I'll upload some video.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#45]
DDPai Test here.

Change the quality to 1440 and watch full screen. The actual resolution is 1600 FYI.

I uh..forgot the audio was recording. Sorry for the little bit of singing

Link Posted: 2/26/2018 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Attachment Attached File

My Garmin Dash Cam 20 is still going strong after 3 years and just over 300,000 miles.  I leave it on 24/7 and the 32gB micro SD is good for a  full day's worth of DOT driving -12 hours or so, looping. The display screen has some burn-in (most notable in that gap between my carhauler's headrack and the chassis of the car up there).  The screen will go black reliably after 170-180 hours of run-time but it still records video.  A quick power cycle and it's good for another 170-180.

Now, I'm looking for a good permanent or semi-permanent mounted motorcycle dash cam for my BMW R1200 GSA.  I've seen several but have no idea what's good and what's not.  Obviously a motorcycle dash cam needs to be waterproof and permanently mounted in an unobtrusive location.  I have room for a control box under the seat.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

Attachment Attached File

My needs are:

Integrated synced dual cameras
Reliable
Waterproof
Reputable (no eBay ChiCom shit)
No-touch (on and recording when the bike is on via switched power)
Looping recording

My wants:

GPS enabled (speed/location/timestamp)
Picture-in-picture recording and/or playback
+/-$300 price point but flexible

Attachment Attached File

I always have a GoPro mounted on my helmet (barely visible on the left side in this picture) and usually another GoPro mounted somewhere on the bike (just below the license plate this time).  I just would like a permanent forward and rear facing camera setup.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 11:29:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Can someone help me with this

I park my car in a car port with the front end facing a wall and a car on either side of me. Im trying to find camera that can record while parked and have motion detection when someone is on either side of vehicle.

Vandalism and theft are big issues and the morons who manage the property refuse to allow outside security cameras

Any ideas
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#48]
My A119 should be delivered today.. Thank you to everyone who contributed their insight in here.. 20+ pages of insight!
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 1:45:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scollins] [#49]
Massdrop on the Blacksys CH-200 dual channel for $290

Actually, that isn't a very good price after all.  It's on Amazon for $300 with free Same Day Prime shipping (at least same day for me....)
Blacksys CH-200 on Amazon
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 6:02:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Martlet] [#50]
Originally Posted By Scollins:
Massdrop on the Blacksys CH-200 dual channel for $290

Actually, that isn't a very good price after all.  It's on Amazon for $300 with free Same Day Prime shipping (at least same day for me....)
Blacksys CH-200 on Amazon
View Quote
Now I need to start shopping for a dash cam.  I see far too much stuff not to have one.

This one is interesting, but pricey.

https://owlcam.com
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top