BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I see your ALS items and rase you two DD's.

1 live 20mm round

1 live ALS "Rubber Ball CS Grenade"

img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/avalon01/DSC00168.jpg

Av.

Make sure you dont blow your hand off like the teacher did when trying to squash a bug with a live 20mm shell.

That's what the Stingball is for.

Av.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone have any good info on this product?

Do a search for "smoke" under the "Name or Description."

Just wondering if this would be a good replacement, less expensive replacement, than the ALS smokes.

---DK
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#3]
That reminds me.  Orion had these fuse light orange smokers that were pretty good.  I bought one a while back but can't find them anymore.

They were about comparable to a tactical smoke, but much cheaper.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully, this will help:

www.galleria-e.com/cgi-bin/Colemans.storefront/en/searchmask
(Superior) Sportsman Smoke Signal

If you're ever lost or in trouble, be sure to get someone's attention with a 30,000 cu. ft. of white smoke. Lasts up to 60 seconds. Safe! Just pull the tab, no flame, no fuse. Compact size, 3" high, 1 1/2" diameter. Made by the Superior Signal Co. Inc. New. Color: White.

Availability: In Stock
Price EACH $7.95
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That reminds me.  Orion had these fuse light orange smokers that were pretty good.  I bought one a while back but can't find them anymore.

I have one of Orion's Pocket Rocket pen-launcher meteor flare systems and can't find replacement flares, anywhere, either.  It's like Orion supplies dried up.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top