BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I  picked one up on the 1st. Called today to get a serial #. Girl who answered the phone said her boss will not give out serial #'s stating people try to file the form 4 before the form 3 is submitted. This will make #14 suppressor for me and I have never had that problem. I'll have my C3dealed get a copy of the F3 ASAP.
View Quote

I rechecked my Bank statement today and now there isn't a charge. I was originally charged on Aug 1st. I sent an email so we'll see......
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 11:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]
double tap
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I rechecked my Bank statement today and now there isn't a charge. I was originally charged on Aug 1st. I sent an email so we'll see......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I  picked one up on the 1st. Called today to get a serial #. Girl who answered the phone said her boss will not give out serial #'s stating people try to file the form 4 before the form 3 is submitted. This will make #14 suppressor for me and I have never had that problem. I'll have my C3dealed get a copy of the F3 ASAP.

That's weird. I just checked and I was charged right after ordering on 8/6, but now there isn't any charge on my statement as well.

Link Posted: 8/16/2015 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's weird. I just checked and I was charged right after ordering on 8/6, but now there isn't any charge on my statement as well.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sent them an email last night before my above post. They responded in less than an hour around  8pm Saturday night. They stated that they have not received my FFL's info. I reminded them that I called them 2 days after original purchase and was on the phone with a sales lady when she found his FFL in her junk box. She then said it was all good. Fast forward a week and a half and no charge on my Statement. I'll all Monday.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't worry.  The same thing happened to me.  I placed my order on 6/30, a charge appeared and then disappeared.  It reappeared and stuck 16 days later.  Their site FAQ states that the card will be charged when the form 3 is filed, so I assume the first disappearing charge was some sort of credit card verification.  I'm thinking my form 3 should be approved any time now at the current turn time, so I may call this week to ask.

Link Posted: 8/16/2015 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I sent them an email last night before my above post. They responded in less than an hour around  8pm Saturday night. They stated that they have not received my FFL's info. I reminded them that I called them 2 days after original purchase and was on the phone with a sales lady when she found his FFL in her junk box. She then said it was all good. Fast forward a week and a half and no charge on my Statement. I'll all Monday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll have to call and see if they got my ffl info tomorrow.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I talked to the girl today and she said she received my ffl info and that her boss would be sending the form 3 off tomorrow. She also said form 3s were taking around 90 days and I'd be charged when the form 3 was filed. She wouldn't give me a serial number also.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I talked to the girl today and she said she received my ffl info and that her boss would be sending the form 3 off tomorrow. She also said form 3s were taking around 90 days and I'd be charged when the form 3 was filed. She wouldn't give me a serial number also.
View Quote
We're getting Form 3s returned in 2-3 weeks...

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would it be different for them? Or are you saying that it should be shorter than 90 days like she was saying?

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered on Aug 6th and my card was charged on the 10th after my dealers info was sent in that day.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Why would it be different for them? Or are you saying that it should be shorter than 90 days like she was saying?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should not take 90 days for a Form 3 right now, but that could change again...

Link Posted: 8/18/2015 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have had three Form 3's approved in under a month since June.

Two were from Capitol Armory and I received the Serial Number as soon as I placed the order.  Form 4's were filed by my SOT the next day.

I am sure you will get your silencer from Arms Unlimited but as they say: Good, Fast, Cheap, Pick two.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Two were from Capitol Armory and I received the Serial Number as soon as I placed the order.  Form 4's were filed by my SOT the next day.

I am sure you will get your silencer from Arms Unlimited but as they say: Good, Fast, Cheap, Pick two.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I'm guessing they're small staff wise

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I ordered one online Sunday. Called Tuesday to see if they received my SOT's info. They answered the phone and had to retrieve the SOT's email from their spam box. The employee then said the person who completes the paperwork was at lunch and would email me the copy of the Form 3 which is supposedly filled out in 24 hrs from receiving the SOT's info.

I'll try to keep everyone posted about the next 24 hrs. I'm out to Sea now and Cell coverage is in/out.
View Quote

It's been two weeks, any update?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ordered one online Sunday. Called Tuesday to see if they received my SOT's info. They answered the phone and had to retrieve the SOT's email from their spam box. The employee then said the person who completes the paperwork was at lunch and would email me the copy of the Form 3 which is supposedly filled out in 24 hrs from receiving the SOT's info.

I'll try to keep everyone posted about the next 24 hrs. I'm out to Sea now and Cell coverage is in/out.

My FFL had to resend his FFL for the forth time while speaking to what he referred to as the boss. My checking account was then recharge shortley after. I'm underway on a tug so It will be another month before I can check again. I asked for a copy of the form 3 like I have 14other times and this is the first time a company will not provide it or serial #.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I ordered on 8/8 and was charged on 8/19. Which according to them means my form 3 was sent off I guess.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:23:30 PM EDT
[#17]
So I ordered a surefire muzzle brake from them and this is what showed up

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:36:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/sabroso1/media/7AB91406-349A-4BC1-964A-128A84DF1B74_zpsc89kbzqf.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb358/sabroso1/7AB91406-349A-4BC1-964A-128A84DF1B74_zpsc89kbzqf.jpg</a>  
View Quote

Wait, was the break in there or not...?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<a href="http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/sabroso1/media/7AB91406-349A-4BC1-964A-128A84DF1B74_zpsc89kbzqf.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb358/sabroso1/7AB91406-349A-4BC1-964A-128A84DF1B74_zpsc89kbzqf.jpg</a>  

No it was just a box of surefire batteries. Not even an invoice. I sent them an email that I'll prolly never get a response to.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No it was just a box of surefire batteries. Not even an invoice. I sent them an email that I'll prolly never get a response to.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd laugh but that really sucks. Sorry
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No response --> dispute charge with CC company = free batteries.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]
I ordered a SureFire SOCOM 556 RC in DE from them on August 17th.

I called them today (27th) and they did tell me that the Form 3 for the suppressor has indeed been sent.

I'll be sure to follow up to this thread with any details.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I finally got the girl on the phone. She sent me a return label and said she'd send the MB as soon as she got the tracking info for the batteries. I'll let yall know how it ends up.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#24]
And this is why Im having my dealer track down a Ryder 9 Ti instead of going through Arms... I hope everyone who orders through them gets their cans as quick and painless as possible.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Company could fuck up a cup of coffee.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#26]
They are all over the place!!

I got my SF3P very quick from them but then they tried to charge twice for the RC. And didn't realize the mistake until I called asking on F3 status.

Oh well. I think very small business that didn't quite anticipate the surge of customers on a sale like that and are in over their heads
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#27]
i placed an order for 556RC Blk. waiting ond transfer to local ffl.  every email ive send they have responded in less than 24 hrs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#28]
So an update on my really expensive batteries.

They ended up making it good and sending me the muzzle brake after I sent the batteries back

Link Posted: 9/8/2015 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Any approved F3's from them yet?

Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:08:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wondering the same thing. I'm just shy of two weeks of when they told me they sent in the Form 3. I'll be sure to update everybody when the Form 3 comes back.

For anybody wondering, Midway USA is now taking orders for the SureFire Warcomp in 556, 1/2x28 RH. They've had the 762s in for a while.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/716558/surefire-warcomp-flash-hider-suppressor-adapter-ar-15-1-2-28-thread-steel-matte?cm_vc=ProductFinding
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:51:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Wondering the same thing. I'm just shy of two weeks of when they told me they sent in the Form 3. I'll be sure to update everybody when the Form 3 comes back.

For anybody wondering, Midway USA is now taking orders for the SureFire Warcomp in 556, 1/2x28 RH. They've had the 762s in for a while.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/716558/surefire-warcomp-flash-hider-suppressor-adapter-ar-15-1-2-28-thread-steel-matte?cm_vc=ProductFinding
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.

Past 7 weeks here (since form 3 was filed) and not a peep.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#32]
I ordered a 5.56 socom from them yesterday. They told me they don't give out form 3's and form 3's are taking 90 days. They are just trying to manage everybody's expectations because who knows what the Atf is thinking or doing.

The good news is the price was great and they are being consistent with their message.

I will wait however long I need to based on the price. They were also quick to answer my emails and confirmed they got my ffl.

We will all be ok. We just need to be patient.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude I'm past 2 months.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Don't hold your breath.   Past 7 weeks here (since form 3 was filed) and not a peep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.   Past 7 weeks here (since form 3 was filed) and not a peep.

My F3 was filed 7/3 (per AU).  I've emailed twice, once asking for confirmation that the F3 was actually filed and once asking for an update.  Both times I received responses, but just the "it takes a long time".  I know that, this isn't my first rodeo - however, i've never had a F3 take this long.

It was a great deal on the SOCOM and I have other cans and other SOCOMs that I can play with, but I honestly don't trust that AU filed my paperwork when they say they did.  But, whatever.  Ill wait on it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

They told me 90-120 days.
I'm at almost 90.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm at almost 90.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm at almost 90.

When did you buy to be at almost 90 days?  They originally posted the deal on 6/29.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

When did you buy to be at almost 90 days?  They originally posted the deal on 6/29.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm at almost 90.

6/29 -

20 more days, and it will be 90 days.
For some reason I thought I purchased it in the 2nd week of July

I haven't contacted them, going to wait out the 120 days they told me it may take.

Are they taking so long due to them being in Cali?
Not sure if that has any relevance.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

6/29 -

I haven't contacted them, going to wait out the 120 days they told me it may take.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm at almost 90.

6/29 -

Same here.  I purchased on 6/29, but they told me that the first batch of F3's wasn't submitted until 7/3.  So, i'm sitting at 69 days from 7/3.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Same here.  I purchased on 6/29, but they told me that the first batch of F3's wasn't submitted until 7/3.  So, i'm sitting at 69 days from 7/3.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm at almost 90.

6/29 -

I purchased on 6/30.  Here's what's crazy - one day later (7/1) I purchased an Element 2 on sale for $330 from Capitol.  The form 3 for that one took 18 days, they shipped immediately, and I'm already 41 days into my Form 4 wait time.

Go figure.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#40]
I bought a can from Capitol in the beginning of August.....still waiting on that F3 to go through.  I wish mine had been 18 days like yours.  Sounds like F3 times are going up.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm at almost 90.

6/29 -

I contacted them for an update, they emailed me back shortly after.
They haven't got any of the F3s back.
ATF must be running slow.

Aslong as they're keeping contact I'm alright with waiting.
I'm not new to the NFA game, waiting isn't an issue for me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Ordered on 08/01/2015
CC charged 08/10/2015
Shipping notice on 09/14/2015
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Ordered on 08/01/2015

CC charged 08/10/2015

Shipping notice on 09/14/2015
View Quote
Nice. Let us know when it gets to your dealer

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Charged my card 7/29, got a shipping notice today
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 12:30:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Got my shipping confirmation email today!

Purchased 7/13

Form 3 sent: 8/12

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Purchased 7/13

View Quote
Damn it took them a month to send the form 3

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Goodness. It's good to know Form 3s are coming back. I was a little concerned for a short while. Pics when they get to the dealers!
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#48]
quick update my form 3 was approved and my can was just shipped to my dealer. took 7 weeks
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Purchased 7/13

Yes, I was not happy but did not give them any grief. I called for an update and they said they hadn't charged me yet and we're going to be calling soon... Yeah lol

But got it resolved and forms went out that day

Glad to see all is well! I found out they are also in the process of relocating? That probably has a part in this as well
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Just got my notice of shipment too.  8 weeks and 5 days from form 3 file date / card charge.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top