Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#1]
The problem with the Ramlines and the Butler Creek mags are that the spring does not always push the next round up far enough for the bolt to catch it and push it in the chamber.

To prove this, I fully loaded my Ramlines and Butler Creeks (steel and plastic lips), and hand cycled all the rounds out of it, reloaded and did the same.

Every couple rounds I had to take the mag out and force the next round up.

I tried putting graphite in the magazine, still had problems.

These magazines are not the same quality that we had back in the late 80's early 90's.

They are all shit. The only mag that works perfectly is the factory 10 rounder.

I have not tried the Tactical Innovations mag yet. But I am about to order a couple of them to try. If they work properly, I am going to buy a dozen or more of them.

Maybe this thread should be tacked.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the Tactical Innovations mag is spendy, but (IMHO) well worth the price!
Not only does it work, it is a whole lot easier to load than BC or RamLine.
I've over 3000 rounds through mine already (only had it a month) and I am absolutely sold on it!
Pucker up, spend the bucks, and you will be glad that you did!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e231/OregonForester/10-22.jpg
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top