Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#1]
My Step-Grandparents (my Step-Fathers Parents): have numerous options.  Not exactly sure what is their go-to HD though.  Plenty of guns around the house.
Grandfather (Father's Father): 1911.  Not into guns though.  I believe my Uncle gave him the pistol for HD.
My Mother/Step-Father: A cell phone.  Mother won't allow guns
Sister: Cell phone .  Hates guns
Father/Step-Mother: Phone Step-Mother hates guns.
Grandparents: Phone Doesn't care for guns.
Other Step-Grandparents: Don't know.  Only met them once and never got close with them.

My Step-Grandfather (Step-Father's Father) is the only one (besides me) who is into firearms at all.  He has a very nice collection that he's been acquiring over the past 50 or so years.  He's the one who got me into shooting, collecting and reloading.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#2]
My dad uses a Colt Python for home defense.  He's "old school" and hates automatics.  I've been trying to get him into semi-autos, but he's not having it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
My dad has a glock 36 and rommy ak74 he's only shot the ak once though but he keeps the glock next to his bed....
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#4]
One BIL has a S&W 4563TSW, plus Rem 870 Police magnum.

One BIL has a S&W 5904 9mm, plus a Mossie 590.

brother has a Ruger Speed Six .38spl

My dad, now deceased, had a Beretta 948 .22LR (that I now own)

My FIL has a Colt Official Police .38spl, and a Rem 870 Wingmaster

My wife has a S&W Model 30 .32S&W long. (Yes I know it is marginal, but she has a bad wrist from an accident (multi pins) and cannot handle any substantial recoil, even 9mm)

I have several CCW pieces, from a Kel-Tec .32 up to a S&W 4506. Plus a Rem 870 Police Magnum for home backup.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My dad uses a Colt Python for home defense.  He's "old school" and hates automatics.  I've been trying to get him into semi-autos, but he's not having it.

I also favor autos, but I'll forgive a Python owner.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Dad has a S&W M10 2-1/2" and a Stoeger 12ga coach gun.

Brother is a SEAL he is GTG with many guns he does keep a loaded 10 ga Double barrel 18" coach gun under his bed and his personal 226 on the nightstand, he also has others stashed around his place when he's around.

Wife has a Sig 228 and Winchester 20 ga HD shotgun.

Wifes side of the family are all Sheep.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#7]
my dad & my sister use 9mm pistols  my mom carries either a .22 pistol or a s&w airlite .38  and one of my brothers carries a beretta  cougar in.357 sig
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top