Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/11/2013 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Texas and was just told 9 months. Is it true Sara Jones is gone?
Link Posted: 7/11/2013 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a form 4 mailed 1/2, pending 1/25, sent to examiner 5/29, on Ms. Albrights desk. I am in Texas.

My last several in Texas had a different signature I couldn't read. I hope Sara is just on leave. She seemed to pump them out. She was probably too efficient for a .gov job so they let her go
Link Posted: 7/11/2013 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a form 4 mailed 1/2, pending 1/25, sent to examiner 5/29, on Ms. Albrights desk. I am in Texas.

My last several in Texas had a different signature I couldn't read. I hope Sara is just on leave. She seemed to pump them out. She was probably too efficient for a .gov job so they let her go

Sadly, I heard Sara is gone.  I have not confirmed it though.  Welp, bought me a new can today!  7.62 YHM New Phantom M2.  So here goes a long damn wait.  This is my second can and I will be doing everything I can to just forget about it. Hopefully it will be here before my next Birthday in APRIL 2014!  
Link Posted: 7/11/2013 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The last two stamps I got back in June were signed by Jason Bowers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I mailed my form 4 on 3/21/13 it went pending on 5/23/13 and I was told not to expect it until 2/ 2014. That's 9 months after pending date and 11 month total!!!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top