Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2014 5:09:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Like I made reference, if you got a good one and it works, then you have a bargain bullpup and that is awesome - for you.  Reliability was just one of several problems encountered with mine

I am curious though, what happens if you don't have a pair of shooting gloves with you?

I don't recall ever really needing shooting gloves except for when it's cold outside.

I'm happy if you're happy, but as far as age of design goes and service time when comparing weapons, the AUG is no slouch, being what - not too far from 40 years old (or more), design-wise?

I don't know much about the Tavor development, but I think that it had been in development for several years before it became available here, and was used for some period of time in combat/combat conditions before it got here.  

Don't mean any offense by my posts or to insult your choice of weaponry, just reporting my experience.

Sounds like you are having a lot more fun with your M17s than I had with mine.

Link Posted: 1/15/2014 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/15/2014 7:55:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Like I made reference, if you got a good one and it works, then you have a bargain bullpup and that is awesome - for you.  Reliability was just one of several problems encountered with mine

I am curious though, what happens if you don't have a pair of shooting gloves with you?

View Quote

I shoot slower.
Link Posted: 1/15/2014 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#4]
LanceManion, HardShell, I get what you all are saying. I feel the same way about my msar. I'm on the list, #81, and I also have concerns but still plan to pick one up unless some really bad press comes out or the market tanks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top