Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/18/2018 8:10:59 PM EDT
I've always kind of wanted an AUG ever since seeing ads in Shotgun News in the late 80s or early 90s. For years they were just too expensive and then I read about the TAR-21 in about 1999 and I committed myself to a Tavor if they were ever imported.  I ended up getting a Tavor when they first came out and I really love it. I recently saw a new X95 for the first time yesterday and my bullpup obsession kicked back in. Initially I wanted to get an X95, but the more I think about it, now seems to be like a good time to scratch the AUG itch instead.

My my first thought was to get the STG77 since it is retro cool and reminds me of the ads I saw in SGN. But I don't want to have to deal with proprietary magazines. I'm also not sold on the 1.5 donut optic. Now I need arfcom a help in deciding with some questions.

1) Are there any drawbacks to an AUG A3 with a NATO stock?
2) Is the 1.5 optic (retro and railed version) good quality on par with Aimpoint?
3) Is the donut reticle easy to use and accurate?
4) Can the rails and AUG 1.5 optic be swapped out, or are you stuck with whatever rail or optic comes on the rifle?
5) I've heard the NATO stock does not have an external bolt release, does this mean you have to grab the charging handle to drop the bolt or does it mean there is no last round bolt hold open?

thanks!

Edit: Ordered an AUG A3 M1 16" with 3x Optic (middle page 1)

Edit: Range Report bottom of page 1

Edit: New AUG (another one!) ordered top of page 2
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've always kind of wanted an AUG ever since seeing ads in Shotgun News in the late 80s or early 90s. For years they were just too expensive and then I read about the TAR-21 in about 1999 and I committed myself to a Tavor if they were ever imported.  I ended up getting a Tavor when they first came out and I really love it. I recently saw a new X95 for the first time yesterday and my bullpup obsession kicked back in. Initially I wanted to get an X95, but the, more I think about it, now seems to be like a good time to scratch the AUG itch instead.

My my first thought was to get the STG77 since it is retro cool and reminds me of the ads I saw in SGN. But I don't want to have to deal with proprietary magazines. I'm also not sold on the 1.5 donut optic. Now I need arfcom a help in deciding with some questions.

Not in my opinion
2) Is the 1.5 optic (retro and railed version) good quality on par with Aimpoint?
4) Can the rails and AUG 1.5 optic be swapped out, or are you stuck with whatever rail or optic comes on the rifle?
Yes they can be changed out
5) I've heard the NATO stock does not have an external bolt release, does this mean you have to grab the charging handle to drop the bolt or does it mean there is no last round bolt hold open?
Grab the charging handle

thanks!
View Quote
Never looked though an AUG fixed optic, so no experience there.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Only drawback that may or may not bother you - with the NATO stock you will not have a bolt release.  Bolt release is only on the standard stock.
I don't have the Steyr optic, I run a flat top with an Aimpoint but from what others have said, the glass quality is extremely good.
Again, not what I run, but in the posts I have seen, the reticle is very easy to use and for CQB and fast acquisition - it is fantastic and accurate.
If you are going with the A3M1 model (not the 77) then you can switch out to different rail lengths or a Steyr optic.  Handful of bolts on the underside of the receiver and you can change things out.  
Maleante may correct me on this if I am wrong, but the NATO stock means you still have a last round bolt hold open but no bolt release, so you have to use the charging handle to release the bolt on the NATO.  

thanks!
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Not really. You could potentially get some "chatter marks" on the bolt carrier, if you use certain mags enough. I honestly don't see it as a concern. But it's something to be aware of:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/AUG_NATO_Stock_andamp__P_Mags/43-456965/

It's very good quality. The old optics/tube used to be made by Swarvorski. I believe these new ones are made by Meopta. But I might be misremembering. I've heard of a few issues. But overall,the glass is clear and excellent. Compared to Aimpoint? Not sure you can make much of a comparison. But yeah, both have great/clear glass. No illumination obviously.

Yes, it's easy to use. Accurate for battle carbine. :D Just by design, not best type of optic for punching tiny holes at distance. But it'll get the job done. The donut is a bit different, but this is a good idea.

Yes, they can be swapped. As long as it's an M1 AUG. The STG77 anniversary model is an M1 model. So it can except the rails as well.

Yes, no external bolt release. Run the charging handle old school ( I do this on all my AUGs, I don't use the bolt release). It does have last round bolt hold open.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
[b]2) Is the 1.5 optic (retro and railed version) good quality on par with Aimpoint?
thanks!
View Quote
The 1.5x optic is excellent quality and looks great on the rifle.

The STG77 Optic is better, because it is a Donut -Dot configuration. There is the thick donut of death, and then a nice crisp 2moa dot in the center of the donut for precise aiming.

The M1 1.5x optic lacks the central aiming point, and thats the scopes fatal drawback. Without the the central point, it's hard to know precisely where you are aiming, especially against a target thats not round.

I ended up ditching my M1 1.5x for an ACOG 1.5X which has the donut with dot configuration. If the M1 had the donut dot, I would have just kept that optic.

The M1 3X optic is a donut crosshair model and is great, and is a good choice for target shooting.

Overall it depends what you will use the AUG for. Will it be a cool rifle in your collection that you take to the range? Then the STG77 or 3x M1 is a great choice.

If this is going to be your primary rifle / "serious use," then the rail + a modern optic (1-4x, ACOG, Aimpoint) would be a better choice.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:25:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Of course, the anniversary model doesn't come in a NATO configuration, so you'd have to spend more money for a NATO stock.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:41:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies so far, please keep them coming. I think at the moment I'm leaning towards the following specs: green NATO stock, 16" barrel, and 3x optic (I don't like the idea of a donut). I don't like the idea of the rails on the scope though. Does the skinny scope come in a 3x? Maybe I should just get the cheapest on gunbroker and order the 1.5x skinny scope (assuming it has the donut and dot)?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I love the 1.5x optic, great for shooting targets up close and far away. The original glass was quite good and clear. The AUG is a great weapon. Well balanced, can shoot it one handed with ease. Doesn't suppress as good as AR15's due to the gas piston port, but it's not that bad either. It sounds a bit louder also since the ejection port is right by your ear. But yeah I really like the AUG. Quick change barrels was pretty cool. Bullpup with a 20" barrel is the same length as a short barrel AR-15.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:08:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the replies so far, please keep them coming. I think at the moment I'm leaning towards the following specs: green NATO stock, 16" barrel, and 3x optic (I don't like the idea of a donut). I don't like the idea of the rails on the scope though. Does the skinny scope come in a 3x? Maybe I should just get the cheapest on gunbroker and order the 1.5x skinny scope (assuming it has the donut and dot)?
View Quote
By all means, shop around. But I'm sure Mr. AUG, Pete Athens can get you what you want and beat Gunbroker in price:
http://www.pjs-steyraug.com/

No 3x in the skinny scope. Not sure how easy it would be to get a skinny scope by itself. I know Pete had one or few for sale, but he may be out. There was one on Gunbroker recently. but it sold. yes, the M1 skinny scope is donut/dot (that I haven't seen in person). But I question the tiny black dots usefulness. It's a small black dot, that isn't illuminated. I'd think it'd be hard to see on many targets.

If you decide you want a 3x M1, Just throw some rail covers on the rails and forget about them if you don't have use for them.

I like the old school floating donut. (I also like the donut/crosshair on the new 3x).
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:46:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I have A3/M1 with standard stock and 3x optic.  I've considered briefly getting the NATO stock, but think I will stick with this one and just get a couple more mags.  I've got to wonder though why it is they can't put a bolt release on the NATO stock.  I love the optic, crosshairs are great and the glass is clear as day.  The donut makes target acquisition very fast and bindon aiming easy.  Illumination is really all it's missing.  Mine has rails on the top and a tiny one at 3 oclock forward.  Also a small rail on the 45 degree side right above the trigger.  I found putting my TLR-2 HL there works perfectly. (It's the only weapon light I have).  I don't have any use for the optic rails, but they aren't completely hideous like the full rails on all 3 sides.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:51:44 AM EDT
[#10]
It's not possible to put a 3x optic in the skinny scope housing. But you can put original Swarovski optic in it.

The current 1.5x railed optic is pretty versatile as is. It has the open donut, which you may find as a drawback, but it's fast. Nearly as fast as a red dot fast, but not quite. The good news is, is that no matter what you choose, if it's an M1 type receiver, you can swap rails and optics easily.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:03:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:48:02 AM EDT
[#12]
If the STG77 were offered with 3X scope, that's what I would have bought.  But it's not, and that version wasn't available, so instead, I picked up an A3M1 with 3X optic in 18" BBL.  Love it.

As to stock's, personally I prefer the original stock and original mags.  I think the AUG mag design is inherently superior to the AR magazine design, and they aren't that expensive.  Not to mention, factory 42 round mags hold a LOT of ammo.   That said, I'm sure the NATO version will work fine for you too - AR magazine design has improved a lot.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 5:08:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I like my nato stocked A3.

I have a primary arms 3x ACSS on it and think it’s a perfect match.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/243189/IMG-4961-239443.jpg
View Quote
Saker 556? How's yours running suppressed? You drill out the adverse setting?
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 5:23:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
.  I've got to wonder though why it is they can't put a bolt release on the NATO stock.  I.
View Quote
I'd have to double check. But I don't believe the with the design of the mag catch on the NATO stock. That there is enough room for the bolt catch.

Or maybe it's because the NATO stock is an older design for .mil costumers. And the original AUG stock doesn't have a bolt release either. Military contracts drive's Steyr's (and most gun makers) innovations.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I ordered the standard AUG A3 M1 from PJS just now.  I hated the idea of having to stock another magazine, but AUG mags are cheap enough from 44mag.com.  Thanks for all the help and I'll post pics when it arrives.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I ordered the standard AUG A3 M1 from PJS just now.  I hated the idea of having to stock another magazine, but AUG mags are cheap enough I suppose.  Thanks for all the help and I'll post pics when it arrives.
View Quote
Congrats!  Best prices for AUG mags are usually here.  https://www.44mag.com/category/steyr
But I'd sit tight for a bit, they usually have sales and come down a good bit from that.  CDNN sometimes has good prices too.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Congrats!  Best prices for AUG mags are usually here.  https://www.44mag.com/category/steyr
But I'd sit tight for a bit, they usually have sales and come down a good bit from that.  CDNN sometimes has good prices too.
View Quote
Damn, I forgot to call CDNN!!  They are probably have a closeout on AUGs for like $599 or something.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I got a good deal on a STG77 a little while back.  I wanted the classic AUG, the AUG of die hard.

I am very pleased I did.  Along with the classic profile I wanted the 20 in barrel and I ordered a 16 as well.

I took it to sight it in and I actually like the doughnut sight now.  It works better than you would think.  The optics are crisp and clear and in spite of being narrow, work very well.

Also the AUG Pmags work well.  They can be found cheap.  And the 42 round Steyr rocks.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I ordered the standard AUG A3 M1 from PJS just now.  I hated the idea of having to stock another magazine, but AUG mags are cheap enough from 44mag.com.  Thanks for all the help and I'll post pics when it arrives.
View Quote
COngrats. Pete is good people.

And as mentioned, the AUG Pmags work fine as well. It can save you a few bucks here or there maybe.

Did you get a scoped model?
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

COngrats. Pete is good people.

And as mentioned, the AUG Pmags work fine as well. It can save you a few bucks here or there maybe.

Did you get a scoped model?
View Quote
I ordered four 42 round and six 30 round green Steyr mags from 44mag this morning for $260 delivered. That seemed decent to me.  I'm eating crow now because I ordered the 3x optic model. I've always been a fan of the AUG classic look, but wanted a shorter barrel and didn't like the idea of the donut.  Getting a flat top and then buying the skinny scope would have been too expensive.  In another thread I said it was silly to have a bullpup with a magnified optic, but now I'm excited and can't wait to get it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:01:09 PM EDT
[#22]
The 3x also has a donut of death, but there are crosshairs as well.  The aiming/range finding principles are the same as on the 1.5x
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:18:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Congrats and welcome to the club.

I think you will be pleased with the short barrel.
If you are not, Steyr typically has black Friday sales and you can score a barrel a little cheaper there or use Pete for a great year round price.

I was going to grab a 20" on the black friday Steyr sale but I reconsidered and ordered a spare 16" instead.  One of the biggest advantages of the AUG is the compact size for CQB or using in and around a vehicle or cover so other than gaining some feet per second and a classic look - it just seemed better to stick with the 16" setup.

To add another way to spend your money - go have a look at Corvus Defensio.  They are a company out of Austria making some kick ass AUG parts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:05:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Excellent choice on the 3x. Extremely bright and clear glass. Meopta is highly underrated and one of the best deals going for what you get.

Congratulations on the high quality glass. You got a killer deal on 3x Schott glass.

I pulled two 3x tubes last summer for a special project. I was impressed with the quality - just like the Swarovski tubes...

Some reticle info:
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:44:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s a hybrid. It runs both suppressed and unsuppressed on the normal setting.

I thought I would have to drill it out but didn’t need to.
View Quote
Ah. I haven't sot my AUG's suppressed yet. Just ad Pete remove te factory muzzle devices. Waiting on AAC to send me my new muzzle devices. I'm curious if mine will run OK w/ the 16 or 20 in. barrel, both or neither. But it's gotta be overgassed (AUG is a bit anyways) either way.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:50:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I ordered four 42 round and six 30 round green Steyr mags from 44mag this morning for $260 delivered. That seemed decent to me.  I'm eating crow now because I ordered the 3x optic model. I've always been a fan of the AUG classic look, but wanted a shorter barrel and didn't like the idea of the donut.  Getting a flat top and then buying the skinny scope would have been too expensive.  In another thread I said it was silly to have a bullpup with a magnified optic, but now I'm excited and can't wait to get it.
View Quote
I think you're set for a bit w/ mags ten. Including whatever comes in the box.

3x is good to go. Of course it would rock awesomely if it was illuminated in some way. But it's good for either both eyes open, or just one. Plus I ave decently bad astigmatism. ANd it's great for me.

You can always get a 20 or 24 in. barrel later.

Even though the 3x is donut-ish. The crosshair is good for more precise work.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Attachment Attached File

I got this last month for my birthday. Slapped an ACOG on it. I have to say it has exceeded my expectations. Trigger isn’t bad and the rifle is very fun to shoot. My 7 year old loves it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:41:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Congrats. You can always get a NATO stock later if you desire. I have both and prefer the regular stock. I would recommend the 20/20 TSM or the Gear Head Works Flex Swivel as your first mod.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 11:07:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/160746/EB9039A6-A2E1-413D-A3F9-DC43B7BFD2D4-459690.JPG
I got this last month for my birthday. Slapped an ACOG on it. I have to say it has exceeded my expectations. Trigger isn’t bad and the rifle is very fun to shoot. My 7 year old loves it.
View Quote
What rail is that?
also A3 or A3 M1 rifle?
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What rail is that?
also A3 or A3 M1 rifle?
View Quote
Extended rail. A3 M1.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What rail is that?
also A3 or A3 M1 rifle?
View Quote
That's the new extended rail for the A3 M1.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 8:46:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/160746/EB9039A6-A2E1-413D-A3F9-DC43B7BFD2D4-459690.JPG
View Quote
Great looking setup!
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#33]
I got the AUG yesterday and I am super impressed!  It balances well, trigger seems nice, takes down easily and the glass is great!  Now I want another one, but I don't know why.  I think I want a 20" barrel model, just for kicks.  Are the 20" barrel versions too cumbersome?  I live in a small town, which sucks because if I want to hold a particular rifle to get a feel for it I just have to order one.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Just get a 20" barrel on its own. Steyr usually has pretty good sales in October and for black Fri
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I got the AUG yesterday and I am super impressed!  It balances well, trigger seems nice, takes down easily and the glass is great!  Now I want another one, but I don't know why.  I think I want a 20" barrel model, just for kicks.  Are the 20" barrel versions too cumbersome?  I live in a small town, which sucks because if I want to hold a particular rifle to get a fell for it I just have to order one.
View Quote
I find that the 20” balances perfectly, while the 16” is a tad heavy in the butt.

An AUG with a 20” barrel is more maneuverable than an 16” AR.

AJ
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Here is a pic as promised!
Attachment Attached File

Here is my only issue.  The charging handle doesn't want to hold back by flipping it up. As seen in the pic, the metal has  already worn to a point where it won't catch. Is this common?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Congrats on the gun.

I prefer and find the 20in. barreled AUGs to be perfect for me. Though I do own 16 in barrels/barreled ones.

Unless, you just want another AUG, I would try and by a 20in barrel on its own. Still compact, but you get the full potential of the 556 round. As the Gun Gods intended. :D Steyr doesn't have any listed. But Pete may. Course they pop up from time to time as well.

I don't know if you have experience with the AUG or not. Or if you're receiver has worn too fast. But I've found they can be a bit tempermental/touchy with the charging handle. Course my newer ones may be having a problem like yours. Sometimes when I'm locking the bolt back (only when I'm removing the barrel really) I have to do it twice. I can't really tell by your pic. But maybe I'm blind. I've found for me, I have to be pretty deliberate with it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 1:16:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Here is a pic as promised!
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/298/C6A0AEA4-1D8C-48BE-A2A0-81F49C3BEA8C-462364.JPG

Here is my only issue.  The charging handle doesn't want to hold back by flipping it up. As seen in the pic, the metal has  already worn to a point where it won't catch. Is this common?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/298/88C73CD3-A331-4185-8EFB-50B36768C0E5-462376.JPG
View Quote
That's not where my AUG bolt locks back.  On mine, the plastic body engages that nub of metal, high above where your wear pattern is.  Also, my AUG does not have a wear pattern, where your wear pattern is - so... that's odd.

So you know, there are two AUG bolt lock systems, and they aren't the same.  The empty magazine bolt lock engages back directly on the bolt, where the release lever is.  The manual bolt lock via rotation, requires a little further draw back, combined with manual rotation up to that nub.  If you are trying to do manual rotation just from bolt-lock, that doesn't work right
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#40]
@rtp the picture you show is kind of common, the bolt hold open portion built into the receiver is sort of angled - just like what you show. I wouldn't worry about it. The A2 type charging handle has to be forced up into the hold back notch, which is what Lazy noted.

I think you're  GTG.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 1:54:51 PM EDT
[#41]
The charging handle can be a bit pesky to get to lock.  I'm looking for a replacement option.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
@rtp the picture you show is kind of common, the bolt hold open portion built into the receiver is sort of angled - just like what you show. I wouldn't worry about it. The A2 type charging handle has to be forced up into the hold back notch, which is what Lazy noted.

I think you're  GTG.
View Quote
It will not lock, no matter how slow or careful I am to get it in the "slot".  It initially would lock, but then some of the metal in the corner wore off and now there is nothing for the charging handle to catch on.  The bolt can still be locked to the rear with the bolt release, but not by turning up the handle.  if this is a common issue I won't worry about it, but if not I need to contact Steyr.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#43]

The blue face is what the CH has to lock into. Anything with a red X is extraneous to manually locking back the bolt.

It takes a slight technique to get down, but once you figure it out, you shouldn't have any problems.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The charging handle can be a bit pesky to get to lock.  I'm looking for a replacement option.
View Quote
The A1 CH doesn't suffer these issues. That the A2 CH pivots is the cause of it not engaging if the operator doesn't lock it back properly.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/qjhKJ8l.png

The blue face is what the CH has to lock into. Anything with a red X is extraneous to manually locking back the bolt.

It takes a slight technique to get down, but once you figure it out, you shouldn't have any problems.
View Quote
You're right, I wasnt pulling the charging handle back enough.  It is working now.  I will try and take it out shooting tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You're right, I wasnt pulling the charging handle back enough.  It is working now.  I will try and take it out shooting tomorrow.
View Quote
Protip - the "point" on that locking nub will chew your plastic bolt handle  if you slap-release the bolt.  Take a punch and lightly whack it, to dull that point.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 1:17:20 AM EDT
[#47]
I mainly use the bolt release tab to lock mine back, just like an AR.  I find flipping the handle up far too inconsistent.  And a mild jolt can release it and slam it home with that method.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#48]
I got the AUG to the range today and I was initially very frustrated because I could not hit paper at all with the 3X optic. I went through about 60 rounds before I finally got it to hit somewhere close so that I could sight it in at 25 yards. After it was on at 25 yards, I sighted it in at 50. The rifle functioned flawlessly and was a pleasure to shoot. The only issue I had was that the chamber cover came off and it took me a few minutes to get it back on.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Views of the 50 yard targets through the 3x.
Attachment Attached File

50 yard target after sighting in, but with hard wind gusts today.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#49]
How is the height of that optic on that rail?
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#50]
It was perfect.  I sold that optic.  I couldn't stand the way the reticule occluded the target area.  far to thick for my tastes.  It wears an Aimpoint T2 now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top