Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a .22 ruger 77/22 bolt action. I bought one last week.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL...she loves all this attention.  But, we have plenty of weapons for now.  I won't sit here and say what I've got (tin foil hat on), but you all know about the Colt, the HK, and the Swede.  I'm not buying any more until some bills are paid off.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hmmmmm...  If I already have a .223 H&K SL-8, should get all the equipment for that or start saving for an AR-15?  I know I want one sometime.

Get an AR.
H&K makes fine guns,but I don't think of the SL-8 as one of them.

If you want a gun with not much "kick" the AR-15 is the only I know of with out any at all,so that looks like your gun.

I would not buy a .22,peole always buy there kids .22s and after they get "real" it's a hole new deal just about nothing they lean on the .22 helps them on other guns.
Anyway you can't lean to make them really cool 600 -700 yeard shots with a .22
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top