Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, didn't mean to double post that. And I don't know how remove the second post.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm glad to see this thread is still going.  I still haven't gotten around to getting myself an Uzi, though I have decided that if I can ever scrape the funds together for a real machinegun, the Uzi is my first choice.  Past that, I'm still weighing the options.  I've gotten somewhat hooked on NFA stuff recently, so I might just go with a SBR Vector.  It doesn't look like the Century is the best bet out there.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm glad to see this thread is still going.  I still haven't gotten around to getting myself an Uzi, though I have decided that if I can ever scrape the funds together for a real machinegun, the Uzi is my first choice.  Past that, I'm still weighing the options.  I've gotten somewhat hooked on NFA stuff recently, so I might just go with a SBR Vector.  It doesn't look like the Century is the best bet out there.

It really isn't.

I took mine back out and it started failing to feed again. The bolt in the Century was chewing away at the restricter ring. It's jamming the round between the bolt and the barrel face too. Uzitalk seems to think that it's a receiver alignment issue. So..

I said fuck it, and just ordered an NDS welded receiver. If replacing the receiver doesn't work then I'm at a complete fucking loss.  Fuck Century, and everything they put out. I should of went with my gut on this one and bought the Vector for $200 more because now I'll have more money in this POS than a new Vector.

ETA: NDS receiver, and a Norinco semi IMI pattern bolt fixed it.

I'm into the gun now for $300 more than a Vector would have ran.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top