Member Login

Site Notices
10/30/2020 2:42:12 PM
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 8:01:23 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bakke1:

Yea, I’m inching close to 4 weeks for green duals. Hearing that green monos are up to date seems promising, but I’d bet white duals are gonna be a long wait.
View Quote

Yeah I think you're right.  I think you should be plenty happy with the greens and avoid the wait time!

Also to avoid any confusion I edited my post to reflect I'm only talking about the xls wp BNVDs.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 8:44:06 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 9:03:02 AM EST
Originally Posted By Lowdown3:

That's correct as per that email I sent everyone 3 weeks ago on it. We shut down ordering on the WP XLS tubes in both 14s and BNVDs not long after it was first put up in order to avoid creating a massive backup and lead time as like what happened with the WP HP tubes late summer and fall.

As the Order email mentions also, as tubes for other models wherein customers have been waiting longer come in, those builds are given priority as they should be. In other words, if a shipment of WP HP tubes comes in and people have been waiting a long time at this point on them, those are built first before newer orders of which all of the XLS orders would be newer.

Rest assured you are locked in on the sale price and will not be charged till it's ready to ship. When your unit goes into production you will get an "Order ready action required" email notating that so you can plan. Thanks again everyone!
View Quote

I remember you saying something like this. I've had a few TBIs lmao. Either way, I can not wait!
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 2:09:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 2:40:50 PM EST
No worries.

Folks waiting for XLS WP PVS14s and BNVD SG  with WP XLS tubes placed up to 10/6 should check their emails immediately- some good news in bound!!!
View Quote

Any crumbs for us lowly dual green buyers?
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 3:56:21 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 6:41:41 PM EST
:shaking my hand in the air: why can’t Black Friday hurry for a thin filmed wp bnvd!?!?
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 6:54:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By PineappleDevil:
:shaking my hand in the air: why can’t Black Friday hurry for a thin filmed wp bnvd!?!?
View Quote

Same here.  Any idea if that will actually be one of the things on sale.  Ready to pull the trigger on BNVD WP HP+.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 7:56:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/13/2020 7:57:19 PM EST by PineappleDevil]
Originally Posted By itzjere:

Same here.  Any idea if that will actually be one of the things on sale.  Ready to pull the trigger on BNVD WP HP+.
View Quote

No clue. I’m pulling the trigger on whatever thin film wp binos for BF, just depends on who runs a good special.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 8:17:25 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 8:20:53 PM EST
So because lead times are already insane, we are going to do a little something special this year for insiders like our fellow Arfcommers.

Starting on the 17th you can CALL up to get Black Friday sale prices and order ahead of time.

Why? Because the rush that ALWAYS comes the end of the year always pushes lead times into even longer delays. Last year for example lead times doubled the last month of the year due to high demand.

This time around in 2020 we are already starting off with high lead times.

So call NO EARLIER than the 17th (that's next Tuesday) and you can get your Black Friday price ahead of time and get in front of the 100's of orders that come in the end of the month.

You win twice- getting the sale price ahead of time AND not getting behind a few hundred more orders hence cutting down your wait time.  

ONLY available over the phone. Starting Tuesday the 17th.
View Quote

This is awesome!!  Chat with you on Tuesday!
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 8:35:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/15/2020 8:37:06 AM EST by twistid1]
No worries.

Folks waiting for XLS WP PVS14s and BNVD SG  with WP XLS tubes placed up to 10/6 should check their emails immediately- some good news in bound!!!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:38:37 AM EST
So because lead times are already insane, we are going to do a little something special this year for insiders like our fellow Arfcommers.

Starting on the 17th you can CALL up to get Black Friday sale prices and order ahead of time.

Why? Because the rush that ALWAYS comes the end of the year always pushes lead times into even longer delays. Last year for example lead times doubled the last month of the year due to high demand.

This time around in 2020 we are already starting off with high lead times.

So call NO EARLIER than the 17th (that's next Tuesday) and you can get your Black Friday price ahead of time and get in front of the 100's of orders that come in the end of the month.

You win twice- getting the sale price ahead of time AND not getting behind a few hundred more orders hence cutting down your wait time.  

ONLY available over the phone. Starting Tuesday the 17th.
View Quote

Awesome! I told my buddy to give you a ring this morning. Talk him into filmless so I can play with it
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:17:30 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 3:16:28 PM EST

Much appreciated, thanks!

It started about 9:01 am yesterday and rang till after hours.  

View Quote

I was 9:03  Thanks for the deal and taking the time to answer some questions.

-AV
Link Posted: Today 9:14:06 PM EST
For those of you who jumped on these, did you opt for the battery port/pack and if not why? I'm very tempted but am currently over thinking this aspect a bit.
Link Posted: Today 9:20:45 PM EST
Link Posted: Today 9:48:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By GSDAK47:
For those of you who jumped on these, did you opt for the battery port/pack and if not why? I'm very tempted but am currently over thinking this aspect a bit.
View Quote

I didn't. It is a feature I cannot see myself really using due to the single battery. If I want to use the pack as a counter weight i'll just put the batteries in my counter weight pouch. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top