Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2017 12:57:34 PM EDT
Looks like CDDN got some of the 10rd straight mags in stock.  Currently, they show 82 units as of this morning. At $12.99, they are a steal and work 100% reliably.  I have 5 of their 20rd and they are fantastic.

Link to them HERE.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting. Follower is green.
"This magazine is original equipment; which means it's manufactured in the same factory using the same process as the magazines that shipped with the gun originally."

Ruger shows a black follower on their website and no side hole.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
OE is the name of the manufacturing company rather than it being OEM as they state.  It's possible that Ruger has their mags produced by this company but I can't say for sure.  The 20rd straight mags I have from OE are actually better made than the factory Ruger ones, however, I did swap out the green followers for Ruger followers just in case.  I gave a more detailed technical review of the mags on Perfect Union's forum HERE.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
These don't seem to exist anymore.  Any other sources?
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These don't seem to exist anymore.  Any other sources?
View Quote
CDNN gets them in from time to time so they only list them when they have them in stock. When they get them, they sell out quickly.  I talked to their CS dept and they are trying to get a more reliable supply of them but it appears that OE only produces them in batches.  Keep an eye out for them.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
CDNN gets them in from time to time so they only list them when they have them in stock. When they get them, they sell out quickly.  I talked to their CS dept and they are trying to get a more reliable supply of them but it appears that OE only produces them in batches.  Keep an eye out for them.
View Quote
Would they remove the listing to the point that the links you posted in this thread no longer exist, either?  That seems goofy, but CDNN does lots of goofy things.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Would they remove the listing to the point that the links you posted in this thread no longer exist, either?  That seems goofy, but CDNN does lots of goofy things.
View Quote
Yep, they put up the link when they have it in stock.  Seems stupid to me too, but that's the way they do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top