Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2020 3:24:04 PM EDT

was adjusting my sight for 20 yds.  3rd Robinhood I've gotten. The other two were at 40 and 50 yds.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Hollow-body arrows make it a whole different ball game to Robin Hood, but nice!
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Outfuckingstanding. I only did that once when I had a bow.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]
it's nice until you have to buy replacement arrows...
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dorobuta:
it's nice until you have to buy replacement arrows...
View Quote

Yip, me and buddy shot all summer long, getn ready for fall season, we got pretty good at 30 & 40 yards, we started nailing each others arrows, we figured we were ready for season by that point, lol, this was with a “new” technology Darton Cam bow in late ‘80s
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I got tired of repairing arrows and refletching. I use a 5-target Rhino and spread 'em out now.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#7]

I never got one back when I was shooting. Congrats!!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#8]
That gets expensive real quick.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JaxShooter:
I got tired of repairing arrows and refletching. I use a 5-target Rhino and spread 'em out now.
View Quote

I was adjusting my 20 yard aim and needed a group. That’s why I only use 3 arrows under 30 yards. I get tired of replacing nicks and vanes.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice shooting, at least you have another very cool wall hanger so it's not a total loss.

I had friend years ago who could do amazing things with a bow.  He Robin Hooded or de-vaned so many of his arrows he finally just bought one of those block targets with several small targets and started shooting one arrow per small target to limit the damage.  The guy was a phenomenal shooter.  

I'm just getting back into archery and shooting a recurve so I'm in about zero danger of such a thing happening lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top