Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2013 12:20:28 PM EDT
The true glow that came with my bow is finally wearing out its welcome so I was curious what sight guys here recommend.  I would prefer 5 pins
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much a personal preference kind of item; several good brands on the market.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 2:10:17 PM EDT
[#2]
right.  so what do you use what do you like dislike about it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:59:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dbd870] [#3]
On my family's bows we have a Sword, a Toxonics and a Cobra; I would have no complaints with using any of them. The one thing I would recommend is getting one with the thumb screw adjustments. I don't like the bottom end sights but I really don't have much of a brand preference once you get into the mid to higher end part of the product spectrum.
Link Posted: 8/7/2013 5:58:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Viper Diamondback or Predator 2000 for me.  The pins are extremely bright and it's well built with easy adjustments.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
HHA optimizer lite ultra
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 11:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I currently shoot an apex bone collector edition 5 pin sight. I like it just fine. I'm planning on buying a new bow next season, and have it narrowed to an Axcel Armortech HD, or a Spot Hogg Hunter. The Trophy Ridge React has also caught my eye, but I haven't looked at one in person yet.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I just picked up a trophy ridge react, and I have to say it's pretty sweet!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By angryguns:
I just picked up a trophy ridge react, and I have to say it's pretty sweet!
View Quote

Specs on the setup you put it on? Does the automatic pin adjustment for your longer pins really work? My 50 and 60 yard groups are ok, but my problem is getting the pin where it needs to be. I over correct every damn time I move my pin! This seems like a pretty elegant fix!
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#9]
spot hogg hogg-it or the axcel sights are a good choice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top