Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2019 1:24:16 PM EDT
On clearance now. Worth it?

image upload
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I hunt with some guys who use Allen broadheads from Walmart, they strongly recommend them.  I might try them but I'm still sitting on a bunch of $10 per pack NAP Spitfires from Midway's after season sales last year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
No experience with them but when it comes to fixed blades I buy cheap and test fire each one with the arrow it will be mounted on before hunting with it.

Have had great luck with Muzzy's but every now and then I'll get one that just doesn't fly right.

Guys go crazy over broadheads but for fixed blades the only thing that really matters is that they are sharp, fly straight, and what their cutting diameter is.

Never had a blade break on me and 9/10 times after a couple passes on the stone they are ready to go again.  When I do jack up a blade enough that it's garbage replacements are dirt cheap.

Wouldn't hesitate for a minute to fo on that deal.
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I got a pack. Mounted them up on some clearance arrows. We’re seeing a lot of deer in the neighborhood so hopefully I get to shoot one at a deer soon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top