Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2012 5:33:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DazedFred]
I have a compound bow and currently have on the Stabilizer that came with the bow when I bought it. Got the bow last deployment through Bowtecs military bow deal.  It is a simple hard plastic stabilizer that does an ok job, the bow still makes a little noise on the release.  It has been a few since I have used the bow, i am kicking myself for not bringing with me on this deployment.

I am researching Stabilizers slowly right now.

What do you use and recommend in a stabilizer.

Thanks

ETA: For hunting
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Hunting, 3D, Spots?
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By DazedFred:
ETA: For hunting

Link Posted: 12/4/2012 9:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
OK then. I find the short stabs don't really help me much. I use an 11.5" Octane long enough to actually feel it's out there but not so long it becomes cumbersome. I'd look at ones in that general length.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 8:15:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.  I realize after reading some I may just go by the local shop when i get home and test a few out and figure out works for my bow.  I was thinking of using it has a xmas gift idea but i will wait on it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 2:31:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I use an octane.  It's very solid for what it's worth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top