Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Posted: 12/25/2016 2:46:06 AM EDT
I have been looking at the Bear bruzer for $400 and was about to pull the trigger then saw I could get the Torrix for $100 more.
Now the question is if it's worth it As I have no experience with these are any crossbow.

I know the Bruzer is a little smaller and around 1/2 pound lighter (these are heavy bows)and from what I have heard it better balanced.

The Torrix shots 20FPS faster with the same low 125lb draw weight has replaceable AR style frontier and comes with a better scope which isn't a big deal to me as I will eventually be replacing it with Barnett 1.5-5 x 32 for the Illuminated retical.

This will be my first crossbow and I will be using it for hunting and maybe even fishing. Also if you think I could get a better reverse draw for the money let me know where to look.
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top