Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2016 8:59:27 PM EDT
Are they any good.  I would guess they are not hoyt or Matthews quality but it would be replacing a 15 year old bowtech.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I shoot their traditional bows but I have no experience with their compounds - which I assume is what you are asking about?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 7:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to shoot a Bear back in the early 2000's. I shoot a Mathews now. While they are not like a Mathews or Hoyt, they are pretty decent bows for the money. I know people who shoot Bear bows now & have shot them myself, not bad.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]
i went the opposite direction---bear to bowtech.......

the bear wasn't bad, but mine was a little older (circa 2003?). it shot straight, but i just wanted more speed.
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top