Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Posted: 7/9/2017 7:32:41 PM EDT

Bought this bow for $180 *Probably paid to much)

With the sight and rest.

I no very little about it.  I used to shoot a white tale 2 years ago and did a little huntin ?  With a recurve.  This thing looks a little different then some of the Carbonmaster pictures online.

Does anyone have any info on this bow.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
It's definitely an older bow and maybe a bit outdated, that is not to say its no good, look at some of the bows of today and there specs, pretty similar. I would do a close visual inspection replace the string regardless and look over the cables really well, then i would call some of the older bow shops and see if they carry parts/mods for it and if they able to tune it, this's may be the hard part.

I have a local pro shop i spend a lot of time at here that will have more knowledge than me so if you get stumped or need some info pm me and i will do what i can to help you out.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you , I will look into replacing the string.

Good news is that I took it out and shot it and at 20 yards dead on every time.  Almost too easy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks a lot like my old Jennings Buckmaster 2000. I'm not a big archery guy, but my Jennings shoots great. Planning to hunt with it this year.

Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top