Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/2/2021 7:56:49 PM EDT
i just picked up 6 used USGI mags.
2- center industries 30's with green followers
2- Okays 30's  with 1 green/one tan followers
1- D&H 30 with black follower
1- Brownells 20 with green follower

going to clean them up but i have clicked on a dozen links on duck duck go and followers sold out, anyone know who has them in stock other than the canadian place has yellow ones in stock ?
https://truenortharms.com/ar15_default_store_view/magpul-mag110-enhanced-self-leveling-follower-for-usgi-5-56x45-3-pack.html
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Last I knew DSG had the grey Magpuls and ordered several packages, and Midway still has the yellow Magpuls in stock when I went looking for OD G17 gen 5 magazines this past morning.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I’d swap the D&H black into the Brownells 20, and put that green in the D&H and call it a day.  

The green followers are fine.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d swap the D&H black into the Brownells 20, and put that green in the D&H and call it a day.  

The green followers are fine.
View Quote

good idea, that black follower doesn't have the anti-tilt legs on it.

and DONE !  all of them cleaned up and ready to evaluate
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Arms Unlimited
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:02:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Last I knew DSG had the grey Magpuls and ordered several packages, and Midway still has the yellow Magpuls in stock when I went looking for OD G17 gen 5 magazines this past morning.
View Quote

i must have checked too late, DSG is out of stock but will backorder, and so was Midway on the magpuls saying no backorder and they were "overdue"
....however midway did have these: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019341795?pid=154869
anyone try these CMMG stainless steel followers? first time i have seen these
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:09:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Arms Unlimited
View Quote

Thanks, they had stock, went ahead and ordered some just to have as backup...
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#7]
KAC has theirs in stock now.  I've never used them but folks on here used to say they are good.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top