BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2020 11:49:04 AM EDT
small parts without paying large shipping charges?brownells is up to $4.50
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Damage Industries. I think it’s free shipping on any order this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damage Industries. I think it’s free shipping on any order this weekend.
View Quote

What he said.

Also, Jse Surplus always has flat rate ship. Small orders usually run me $4.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

If your concerned about paying $4.50 for shipping, you are not buying enough parts at once.

Buy enough replacement parts so you can build and rebuild/repair rifles for generations to come.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If your concerned about paying $4.50 for shipping, you are not buying enough parts at once.

Buy enough replacement parts so you can build and rebuild/repair rifles for generations to come.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Missed it in the OP. If bitching about $4.50 you probably need a new hobby OP.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the info re free ship from Damage, it worked well. i have 2 or 3 of most parts. probably 3 shoe boxes full .was having a bad time with ar buffer detents,went through 3.before i fixed the problem.also being board i used up 4 ar15 ambi receiver end plates on new builds. just want to keep my inventory up to date.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top