Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/20/2022 9:11:23 AM EDT
Hey what happen to the post about two stage triggers? It just vanished.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh well...here we go again.  I recommend the Rock River Arms 2 stage.  An easy drop-in, no adjustments required.  Use light trigger and hammer springs.  Great value for the $.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Imo, for precision work... get the MBT2 and save for a HSNM.  Then the mbt2 you can put into another rifle.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#3]
MBT-2 is tough to beat for the $$$
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#4]
HSNM is the best I've come across for serious target work, due to the adjustability of nearly every aspect of the pull.  With the different springs, it is even more tunable.  What sets it apart is being able to adjust each stage weight and sear engagement.

SSA-E and SSA both fill their niches well, too.

The MBT2S is a really good trigger, and for target work I like it as much as the SSA and SSA-E.  The flat face doesn't do it for me trying to shoot quickly, but for general bench shooting, I really like it.  

I remember the RRA two stage from the days when they lost a stage unpredictably, and just don' like the feel as well the others mentioned.  I've shot service rifle with them (most recently shot a loaner one day last year), and while they were fine, they didn't hold a candle to the HSNM.

I shot the KAC/Armalite and CLE/Bushmaster two-stage designs, and while they all had their plusses and minuses, the HSNM is what you see on the line for a reason.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#5]
You mean this one?
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 8:18:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mean this one?
View Quote

Why the move to GD???
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mean this one?
View Quote

no
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#8]
MBT-2 FTW
I have a few.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I have used KAC, RRA, and Geiselle.

My preference is Geiselle; SSA or the SD-C.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top