Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/12/2021 1:19:24 PM EDT
What mount for my modlite should I pick up to run with the mawl?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
What rail are you running? And where do you plan on running the Modlite? If you plan on running the light underneath the MAWL and run an Mlok rail then I highly recommend The Bobro Mlok Pivoting Light Mount (non QD version). It’ll put your light nice and snug underneath the MAWL.

https://www.bobroengineering.com/Flashlight-Mounts_c_29.html
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What rail are you running? And where do you plan on running the Modlite? If you plan on running the light underneath the MAWL and run an Mlok rail then I highly recommend The Bobro Mlok Pivoting Light Mount (non QD version). It’ll put your light nice and snug underneath the MAWL.

View Quote

Im running an adm mlok rail. I want to run it at the end of the rail 3 o'clock under the mawl.

with the bobro, if install the mount at 4:30 on the rail, the light would end up at 3 o'clock? I dont think my rail has 4:30 mlok

What about the arisaka inline? I like their offset but the inline looks a little fragile
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I run the mount upside down so it’s mounted to the 1 o’clock Mlok slots on my BCM rail and puts the light at the 3 o’clock.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Hang on-  could this be used so that you can swing the light down out of the way and adjust the mawl windage screw that is underneath?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
If you mounted it right side up (4 o’clock) then I could see the ability to swing it down to access your bottom adjustments on the MAWL head. For my case I simply remove my Modlite head to access that bottom adjustment screw.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top