Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/20/2020 5:20:36 PM EDT
I recently moved, so I'm in the process of unpacking and organizing, I ran across this in one of the totes of retro AR stuff

anybody have an idea of what it's for? I don't really want to open it to see what it actually is, if someone can tell me
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#1]
They are claimed to be for the XM177 series carbines. 1 piece rod that the end is bent into a D shape handle. Never looked into if that's what they are actually for, but they do work well for the carbine lengths.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks Rob..I don't even remember buying the thing let alone why I did
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I do, during the carbine build craze in 08 early 09 when 45bravo was the go to guy, a bunch of these popped up and I think we all bought them just to have.
Then the build cycle changed to model 02s when 5 or 6 receivers changed hands,, carbine builds slowed significantly and these things fell by the wayside.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do, during the carbine build craze in 08 early 09 when 45bravo was the go to guy, a bunch of these popped up and I think we all bought them just to have.
Then the build cycle changed to model 02s when 5 or 6 receivers changed hands,, carbine builds slowed significantly and these things fell by the wayside.
View Quote

very possible..I had some dealings with 45Bravo, he built the slip over moderator for my 6.8

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:53:25 AM EDT
[#5]
NICE ^^^^^^
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top