Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2018 1:21:31 AM EDT
I'm tired of using my Pelican Storm iM300 soft case for range use.  It is the hard case with a separate soft case made for a perfect fit.  I have one rifle and its accessories I use for the case combination, tailored for storage specifically for that weapon system.  When I go to the range I take out the contents and load up 2 rifles in there.  I only use the soft case and leave the hard case at home.  When I'm done I put back everything that was supposed to be there.  I do this routine every trip to the range.  I am looking for another soft case that can hold 2 rifles so I don't have to swap out contents in my only range bag.  I see a lot out there, but looking for recommendations.  More pockets and storage the better.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Voodoo Tactical that it just OK.  There is a pad sewn in that separates your rifles.  I would be very careful with two rifles with large scopes, I would worry that there is not enough room and they would bang against each other.  Two rifles with Eotechs would be just fine.

It does have a lot of pouches and storage which I like.  I wish I would have just bought the single rifle case instead of the double.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 1:05:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the voodoo. It's fine for what it is. There are times I like it and other times I prefer using separate cases for each gun
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 1:10:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the NcStar VISM Double Carbine Case that holds an 18" LaRue and a 16" PSA with no problems other than weight, which you can't get rid of.

For $50, it's held up very well. Plenty of pockets for some extras, but I can't guarantee it'll hold everything you need. I use it in conjunction with an NcStar Competition range bag to hold everything but the rifles and mags.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I have all three sizes of these and they easily hold two AR15s:

Midway

They are very well made with strong zippers.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I really like this .

NcSTAR VISM Deluxe Double Rifle Case, Black, 46" x 13" on amazon, different sizes, about $60, great reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015HVQQHM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Sert TCC, 42" or 46" for 2 rifles.

currently on sale here
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top