Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/19/2018 5:50:33 PM EDT
anyone have any experience or comments on this unit (green) have one coming from Optics Planet at what I believe is a good price. I know, should have inquired befor I ordered it!
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a red one and it’s done very nicely on my 12-gauge the past couple years, so I imagine it’d hold up well on an AR. That said if you’ve got the cash, I like Steiner’s new TOR Mini they released this year better overall and have a couple on back order to replace my unimaxes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Lasermax makes good products. Regarding power output, they show only <5mW which could be between 0.0 and 5. Wish all these people would show the actual output. Some do and I'm surprised Lasermax doesn't. They did in the past. But the good news is that the green wavelength is not as influenced by "power output" as red for example. I like the batteries they chose and the az/el adjustments have plenty of "window". You should be good to go. Seems like that model has a pressure switch option. Was that included?
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Ran the IR version. Loved it. Will buy another sooner or later.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top