Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2020 10:27:22 PM EDT
Need to get some end plates that will accommodate a sling in some fashion - QD socket, hook loops, whatever.

Prefer inexpensive since I work in education and need 4 of 'em...
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Need to get some end plates that will accommodate a sling in some fashion - QD socket, hook loops, whatever.

Prefer inexpensive since I work in education and need 4 of 'em...
View Quote
Fo QD......BCM QD's end plates go for for less than $20......
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 3:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Damage Industries. Frequent sales.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 4:18:31 AM EDT
[#3]
QD in the front either mid way or muzzle end of your rail... in the rear... para cord.

My training buddy is a former SF guy for 15+ and competitive shooter.

He showed me the para cord trick a lot of guys used in his old unit.

Allows free movement for shoulder transitions and never gets bound or kinked when working fast.

Double fisherman’s knot pulls against itself.

Cut a piece of bicycle inner tube and tuck your sling into it tight for storage or moving in/out of vehicles quickly to avoid snagging.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 6:16:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Damage industries  are proprietary  to their swivels,don't ask me how I found out.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mayorbilk:
Damage industries  are proprietary  to their swivels,don't ask me how I found out.
View Quote

Uh, oh. I have a D.I. end plate on one build and actually have yet to test-fit my Magpul sling with it. Guess I'd better check.

Link Posted: 5/17/2020 10:56:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a few of these and I like them. I think the company that makes them is out of business and can't find any with qd.
if you don't need qd theses are $10 ea.
Black Widow Armament NOMAR End Plate
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Damage Industries endplate works just fine with all of my qd swivels.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MONGO45:
QD in the front either mid way or muzzle end of your rail... in the rear... para cord. 

My training buddy is a former SF guy for 15+ and competitive shooter. 

He showed me the para cord trick a lot of guys used in his old unit. 

Allows free movement for shoulder transitions and never gets bound or kinked when working fast. 

Double fisherman’s knot pulls against itself. 

Cut a piece of bicycle inner tube and tuck your sling into it tight for storage or moving in/out of vehicles quickly to avoid snagging. 
View Quote

That may work, since my sling is simply Solomon bar knot made from paracord.  On rifle w/ factory sling swivels I just loop the cord through itself on each end....
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:50:54 AM EDT
[#9]
My older damage industries worked with magpul,the ones from 2 to 3 years ago,nada,called damage then was notified of proprietary  features.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My older damage industries worked with magpul,the ones from 2 to 3 years ago,nada,called damage then was notified of proprietary  features.
View Quote

Well shit I just went to their site to look,never noticed the disclaimer before

"*All Damage Industries QD Swivels are proprietary and guaranteed to work with all of our QD Socket products."
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well shit I just went to their site to look,never noticed the disclaimer before

"*All Damage Industries QD Swivels are proprietary and guaranteed to work with all of our QD Socket products."
View Quote

Their QD end plates work with all my Magpul and Blue Force Sling QD Swivels.

Their QD end plates do not have that disclaimer.  It’s is their swivels that do not work with all other QD sockets.  Their swivels have the disclaimer.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top