Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
What a fucking scum bag
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Part of the problem though is that KAC calls their stripped lower an SR-15. It says it right on the side of the magwell. Based on my personal experience, in my opinion, the only thing "KAC" about those stripped lowers is the logo and lettering on them. Tight magwells, and the early batches need the bandaid trigger guard they offered. While I wanted one of those stripped lowers initially, after I saw it in person, I feel like they inadvertently diluted the brand a bit. I didn't really think of someone trying to pass one off as a factory rifle, but now that I've seen this auction, it's not that surprising.
View Quote

The rifle isn't in any way shape or form the same configurations that come out of the factory.  He should of listed it as a parts build with some KAC parts.  It is deceiving.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nothing about that rifle came from the factory like that.

Hate to be a douche canoe but its pretty obvious if you would of done some research first.
View Quote

Meh...if you're not into KAC (and in the current political environment where time can be short in picking up what you want) I don't blame OP one bit.  The lower-than-a-snake seller is the real douche canoe.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#4]
He's had these listed for a while now. Guy is a POS. That said, this is quite obviously not an SR-15.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's had these listed for a while now. Guy is a POS. That said, this is quite obviously not an SR-15.
View Quote

Listen, I'm cheap and never considered spending this kind of cash on an AR when I've got my jussasgood.jpg poverty ponies. I got excited and clicked before thinking.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just offered him $500 for the mutt build and then berated him for calling it an "SR-15".  Didn't mention you.
View Quote

I did the same
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you even read his feedback?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#8]
His "COLT AR-15 MATCH GRADE"

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Lmao.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I sent three emials to this clown to clarify, take it down or I am contacting GB.  A good friend was burned on GB, not from this guy, so this stuff pisses me off
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Lmao.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lmao.

Wtf
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah he had a chance to relist it honestly.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#13]
KAC has never released a factory version of that. As mentioned before, the non-ambi, barrel profile, KAC triggers are 2 stage, 10.75 MLOK on a 16" etc etc. Hell, it doesn't even have KAC BUIS lol. I hate welchers, but if you backed out of that I'd agree with you.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like they are selling a rifle built on SR15 Lower.

If it was somehow all KAC parts, I suppose it isn't the worst deal and you could probably get your money back selling it for consignment locally. Ask to see barrel and bolt markings.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:27:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like they are selling a rifle built on SR15 Lower.

If it was somehow all KAC parts, I suppose it isn't the worst deal and you could probably get your money back selling it for consignment locally. Ask to see barrel and bolt markings.
View Quote

Nitride barrel. According to the hive that's never been a Knights thing.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nitride barrel. According to the hive that's never been a Knights thing.
View Quote

From the dickbag thief... acknowledges he has no idea if it’s factory and that the barrel is not correct yet continues to market it s a SR-15.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top