Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2021 5:56:17 PM EDT
All of the BUIS (flip up and fixed) I have tried on my Wolf upper will not adjust low enough to zero the rifle-as it shoots high. I cannot rotate the supplied front sight post without damaging it as it is firmly stuck in place. I need a rear adjustable sight that can adjust to an abnormally low position. Any suggestion s? Thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 1:39:50 AM EDT
[#1]
If the front sight is not working properly I don't see why Wolf wouldn't take care of that for you under warranty. And no, if the front sight is broken no bunch of monkeying around is going to make a rear sight work (unless it costs more than a new front sight would).
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a troy low mount buis that has worked well.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I purchased the HK flip up rear sight which is made for the 416/716 rifles-which are also high receiver/rail firearms. I bought the sight that has a flip up post with an aperture on top that is adjustable for windage and elavation. It was a cheaper option ($140) than the Troy ($210) as the Troy is only available as a front and rear set. Though the HK sight is the cheaper USA manufactured version, not the more expensive German made one it is very high quality. With it installed and bore sighted the Wolf upper I can see that it is the correct height to work with the existing front sight.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
https://www.t91tactical.com/w/store/T91-Carry-Handle-Rear-Sight-p85905317
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top