Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2021 11:29:25 PM EDT
In my opinion this is the best piston upper that will fit nicely on a AR-15 lower. Ease of cleaning and great design are there. It's also extremely reliable. Cost is another factor. You can get a complete upper for less than 500 US dollars. That's without a rear sight. That point doesn't matter to me as I have a scope on mine. It's really well made. Nitride finish cold hammer forged 1:7 5.56 Nato barrel. Only bad thing about it is it's fairly heavy. I think this is about the same weight as my 20" A2.

If you're looking for something a bit different pick one up.  I love mine.
under
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:53:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
In my opinion this is the best piston upper that will fit nicely on a AR-15 lower. Ease of cleaning and great design are there. It's also extremely reliable. Cost is another factor. You can get a complete upper for less than 500 US dollars. That's without a rear sight. That point doesn't matter to me as I have a scope on mine. It's really well made. Nitride finish cold hammer forged 1:7 5.56 Nato barrel. Only bad thing about it is it's fairly heavy. I think this is about the same weight as my 20" A2.

If you're looking for something a bit different pick one up.  I love mine.
under
View Quote
Definitely the best for the price. They get great reviews, I looked into them for awhile. Enough research led me to PWS, which I personally believe is the best piston upper that fits nicely on an AR15 lower (biased) lol but to each their own. Also, O-H!
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top