Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/29/2022 11:46:50 AM EDT
Just re-joined the AR15 club of owners when I bought a Wolf A1 upper and PSA classic lower.  I owned a pre-ban AR flat top Hbar when the ban was first  made law.  Used it a few times and got tired of cleaning the pig.  Now that there is an option for a short stroke piston AR for under $700, Im interested again.

The front sight has an extra long threaded post approx 12mm or 15 threads.  I bought a Meprolight front sight and its only 10mm or 10 threads.  Id like to buy a night sight but which ones have longer threaded shafts like the original t91.  I bought a UTG rear flip up BUS.  According to my laser bore sighter, I need to raise the front sight beyond the limits of the Meprolight.  Trijicon also has a short post.  Anyone try night fision sights?  My primary sight is a holosun HE503rgd and Im looking to have co-witness iron sights.

The topic has been discussed before but are all archived so I started a new thread,

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 5:48:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't use irons on my Taiwan rifle. My T91 sits there waiting...Have a 5x scope waiting on my AR.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top