Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 5:29:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have read that about the eyebox a couple times and I'm not sure where that is coming from. I haven't looked through a tr24 but my tr25 has a very forgiving eyebox which is easily the best of my scopes and seemed comparable to the 1-6 razor. It also has the disappearing edges like the razor. Maybe the tr24 eyebox is just that much better than all of the above. My green triangle is nuclear bright even under heavy overcast.
View Quote

I compared the specs on Trijicon's website, the TR24 has an exit pupil of 17.54mm at 1x, the TR25 has 11.94mm. So it would definitely have a more forgiving eyebox relative to the TR25 and other LPVOs in general.

1x exit pupils for reference;

P4Xi 1-4x, 12mm
NX8 1-8x, 7.9mm
ATACR 1-8x. 11.3mm

I couldn't find the spec for the Razor G2 1-6, it isn't listed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]
What does the screw in the mag ring nub do?
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What does the screw in the mag ring nub do?
View Quote

It lets you move the scope adjuster over just a bit.  It comes from Trijicon at 1x at the 7 o’clock position. If you move the adjuster over to the next hole, it will be at the 9 o’clock position.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It lets you move the scope adjuster over just a bit.  It comes from Trijicon at 1x at the 7 o'clock position. If you move the adjuster over to the next hole, it will be at the 9 o'clock position.
View Quote
So it could be replaced with something bigger, or would extra leverage mangle the hole? I like the Swampfox fin idea.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top