Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2020 7:46:20 PM EDT
The only experience I have with lights is a Streamlight TLR-1s on my G19. With the short rail space available on the Banshee, are there any lights that offer a direct mount to MLOK, or will I have to use a mount? Maybe I'll just mount it to the 1913 rail on top, but the iron sight will have to be moved closer to the red dot.

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm actually skipping iron sights on my Banshee.  Someone gave me an Olight Baldr Mini light/green laser that I will try on my Banshee.  Or the Odin Mini light.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually don't have irons at the moment since MBUS Pros seem to be OOS at a lot of places.

I was worried about arfcom giving me crap about not having BUIS.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 8:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I used an Arisaka 300 series light on my Banshee - This is a Banshee 9 ARC with a different handguard but you get the idea

And honestly, you don't need BUIS. For real...

Pics

Attachment Attached File

Also and entire thread dedicated to light placement is stickied up there...
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the link, I’ll read it now.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
When my CMMG Bolt/Carrier and Barrel arrive in 4 months, I'll probably be going with a Nitecore MH12S at 20,000 Candela, in a 1" Mount (Probably GG&G since it's an Aero 1913 Rail). It's ~1" longer than the Odin Mini, but 6K more Candela, IIRC. There are 1" MLOK mounts as well.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I grabbed a Streamlight TLR -1 HL 2020 model with 1000 lumens. I’ll just mount it at 12 o’clock.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:06:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm actually skipping iron sights on my Banshee.  Someone gave me an Olight Baldr Mini light/green laser that I will try on my Banshee.  Or the Odin Mini light.
View Quote

Really happy with my Baldr Pro with one exception-there is no lockout ability and side buttons mean it can turn itself on in a soft case.

It's something worth considering-I've never accidentally killed a battery in my X400 Ultra Green.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top