Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2021 5:07:08 PM EDT
Which handguards share the same barrel nuts as hodge? I know that pinch/spine lock share the same barrel nut, but do SOLGW, ZEV, Mega, and Triarc have the same nut as well?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:16:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Which handguards share the same barrel nuts as hodge? I know that pinch/spine lock share the same barrel nut, but do SOLGW, ZEV, Mega, and Triarc have the same nut as well?
View Quote

I can personally verify that the Zev, Mega and FNH use the same barrel nut design.  Material varies (steel or titanium) but they all swapped out just fine, granted I didn't take calipers to them but they all locked up fine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:30:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Zev, Mega and FNH
View Quote

I have swapped Mega and ZEV rails/barrel nuts.

You can add the SOLGW M76 rail and the Triarc Trilok Wedge Mount rail.

Not sure of any others.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Just as a point of reference, I weighed my S-lock barrel nut and a recent MEGA Wedgelock barrel nut that I picked up here and they both weigh within a gram of each other at 58 & 59 grams, respectively.  I never weighed my Hodge Wedgelock titanium barrel nut when I had it, but it was noticeably lighter than the steel barrel nut that came with the FNH Wedgelock.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top