BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got a set of G's. They're nice, but I still really like the MI combat sights.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Lmt folding and Troy are my go to buis. I just got a set of the newer MI combat sights and I'm really liking them . Simple, low profile, and the price is right .
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I've tried quite a few over the years...The Magpul Pros are my favorite

- metal
- low profile
- no tool adjustment
- I like the sight picture
- price
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]
FSB with either Larue or DD fixed rear. I like how "bombproof" they are.

For flips I like Troy and GG&G "MAD."
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#5]
KAC 300M Micros.

Very low pro and don't get in the way of anything.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I have KAC, Troy, and MP Pro. I like the MP Pro's best, after replacing the front sight post with Blitzkrieg Components posts.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been thinking about picking up a set of these Meprolight back up sights. Does anyone have any experience with them?

https://www.opticsplanet.com/mako-frbsm4d-frt-rear-sght-4-dots-blk.html?image=2d990094d6
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#8]
PRI rail mounted are my favorite because of their HK style protected front post.  I have three rifles/uppers that came with Troy AR flip ups.  I have two LMT L8A, one on a M4’gery backing up my M2 and one on my KISS 6920 Carbine. So one LMT is a BUIS and the other is a rear sight.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Troy front and rear battle sights.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top