Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/19/2022 6:18:30 PM EDT
Just got my first AR (LWRC DI 16"), I have several handguns and have a box in a closet with all my cleaning supplies for them. Now I need more room for maintenance and supplies, plus I'm getting tired of working on a tray table with my pistols. I do woodworking, in the garage have two workbenches, I don't want to spill anything on those. With the other equipment in there I don't have space to add a third workbench. Maybe I can put something on wheels, add a silicone mat for one of my benches. I don't know.

I'd love to see pictures of people's workspace and supply storage for ideas.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Everything I need to clean many multiple caliber firearms with is contained in a portable plastic carryall full of products and tools, a very small cardboard box, and a multiple purpose table in the garage.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:55:35 PM EDT
[#2]
About 20 years ago my buddy JR made this bench top out of a 10' sheet of 1/8" steel. He used the drop to make reinforcement channels that are welded underneath. It's rock solid and the surface is easy to clean and maintain.

Not shown is the cabinet above the bench where I keep a cleaning mat, vise block, bottles of Butch's Bore Shine, Hoppes #9, CLP, an old tacklebox full of bore brushes, short cleaning rods and gun cleaning consumables. A 3' one-piece cleaning rod hangs from one of the bench legs.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top