Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2018 10:44:35 AM EDT
Sorry, I know there’s an appraisal thread but need a quick answer.

Looking to buy a set with no broken teeth, no paint left on right and about 40% on right.

TIA
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess... $600 to $700. At least that is what I would expect to pay.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems low considering what I have seen just a right side sell for.

He’s offering the handguards, my pick of 601 stocks and grips he has for $1300

Don’t need them but still considering it
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently paid $250 for a buttstock and $150 for a grip, I would definitely have paid $900 more for the handguards if they had been available.  $1300 for a set seems like a good price to me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
These sold for the asking price I think. They sat on GB and the EE for quite some time. Personally I thought the price and length of time were both surprising, unless I’m missing something.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These sold for the asking price I think. They sat on GB and the EE for quite some time. Personally I thought the price and length of time were both surprising, unless I’m missing something.
View Quote
I wish I'd been paying attention to the EE at the time.  I would have bought those in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
[img]

I didn’t buy it but there’s photos. He had some other 601 stuff and I did buy a bolt catch.

He had several stocks, pistol grips, a flash hider or two, M231 stuff etc.

It was at the Red Ball military vehicle show and swap meet in Gilbert,PA and is going on tomorrow yet.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 3:00:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I probably wouldn’t have bought those either, in that condition at that price.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I just loved the Bakelite on that right handguard though!

He had stocks that weren’t as mottled but that was the one I thought would have looked best with those hand guards.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top